• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U The panhandle area

Christopher Dean

Smash Rookie
I've been here on smash boards for a few months now and as long as i've been here I have yet to see anything close to the panhandle. The closest tournaments are over in Birmingham, AL and I dont know about you guys but that's about three hours away for me. I was thinking about starting up a good smash group here in the Pensacola, Fort Walton, and Panama City area for anyone who would like to come.

Would any of you fellow smashers be interested in joining such an event?

ByBray

Smash Rookie
NNID
ByBray
I live in the Panhandle (Panama City Beach)! Sadly I'm only here from May till early August, since I attend the University of Georgia. But, that being said, I'd love to join up and help out when I'm here in the Summer!!

Last edited:

DualX

Smash Apprentice
Chris, you will want to hit up @Rocketman287 as he is the current TO leading up the main Smash scene in Panama City.

Top Bottom