• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Original Counter-Strike

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The precursor to CS:GO, it's for people that wanna play Counter-Strike, but:
Hate all the hackers and cheaters in CS:GO
Don't wanna pay money in CS:GO for skins and guns gambling.
Have a low-end PC.
CS:GO takes up too much hard drive space.
This is the game for you then.
It's 11.49 CAD on Steam. So, you should check it out.

Post any matches here if you have the game.

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
do you know of any games for people that don't want to play counter-strike, love the hackers and cheaters in cs:go, want to pay money in cs:go for skins and guns gambling, have a high-end pc, and think cs:go doesn't take up enough hard drive space?

natalake

Smash Rookie
Many players were able to earn a lot of money through fraud. I hate scammers; they ruin the whole game. Good players don't want to play because of scammers. Because of this, many players switch to faceit. I believe that scammers and scammers in cs should disappear. If they want to make money on cs go, then why don't they bet? Now there are a lot of bookmakers that offer bets on esports. I also sometimes place bets, learned about the best bookmakers here globalcsgo.com. I got lucky a couple of times. My bets were won with high odds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom