• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The One Winged Angel~ Sephiroth Social Thread

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
8D60C021-9C25-4570-9DDD-C8D684EB6190.jpeg
So, I figured I’d stop by this thread to simply point out that Sephiroth has quickly become by far my most played character online. My god I love this character. I’ve described him in other posts as “the epitome of a character I never knew I wanted.“ I am so happy he is in this game. I was already satisfied with Cloud, but now I realize that Cloud was just the appetizer to something greater. Sephiroth is so much fun. Sakurai really did this character justice.

amageish

Smash Master

wizfoot

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-7677-1915-7484
Any tips on spacing? I don't play swordies a lot (Sephiroth's an exception because he scratched an itch I didn't know I had and he's quickly become my favorite video game character of all time). I can connect spacing in his throw combos pretty well but stuff like sh bairs or his tilts always kinda mess me up and I usually hit a sour spot.

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
This is probably me looking too much into things, but could there be a co-relation between FFVII-XII showing up on Xbox One and Switch and the circumstances Sakurai described as to why the base game had no new FFVII music being cleared up?

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
I gotta say it was amazing to see Sephiroth in Smash. Sadly the previous inclusion ruined it for me as I felt the damage is done, but yeah still great to see this character in.

Flik

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom