• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i used to think you were a girl cos of your name lol :)

craiigg

Smash Lord
toon link ****ing *****, his stage is waaay too good
first time the spring thing got me i was like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
he plays marth lol, and yeah his yoshi has nice combos and i get along wtih svampen

Uh, melee fest at mine on sat? you guys hosted while we was in france + we played brawl in france =P its pretty fun but different ^_^

Kman25

Smash Ace
Ill upload the vids as quick as I can, its just that its in some weird format, asf video format, anyone know how to deal with that when your on vista? Cos the codec for it wont work with vista

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
But would that allow me to convert it to avi format or something like that?
No..VLC just allows you to watch videos.
Try search 'file name converter' on google, if you dont get any results try uploading them to youtube, i think youtube has a converter built into it.

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
So like since I cant be bothered to read the 60+ pages of spam that materialized since last i visted this thread....somebody gimme a summary instead and tell me whats happening this weekend:chuckle::chuckle:

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
(spKz Here)
yeah come to mine if you want to play brawl and melee, nuff said.

NEXUS !!! long time no see ^__^

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
^o^!!

Yea imma go over to spkz since its closer and he has brawl and all that. Been itchin to test it out.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Im not sure which one im going to tommorow, I might be going Fuzzyness house just for a change and plus I need to try my new peach and fox out with the best :).
No offense to those at Spkz obv.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
fuzzy lives far away and craig doesn't.

bringing phi again, lol had more people coming but i told them all it wasn't on cos' it seemed like it wasn't

VA

Smash Hero
Um which one do I go to? Basically I want to play melee really badly, brawl not so much. But I want to see wiggum and the other chaps at spookys.

I can't go to my admission day tomorrow so basically, someone tell me which fest to go to :S

EDIT: If pdot and pro go fuzzy's I will aswell.

Top Bottom