• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Aiko

Smash Champion
Yeah I definitely agree with Foulplay, Brawl is all about spacing traps, not just actual traps that snake uses. Mindgames are alot more important since we havent developed the technical aspect of brawl yet. Combos are much harder and less extensive.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Melee is better then Brawl imo. It seems more fun, Brawl is too slow for me and i have fast fingers so playing Brawl just seemed slow.
The thing I would have to say pissed me off the most is that they took out dashdancing.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
uh, i dont see anything wrong with brawl. I actually got a wiikey and i could chip my wii easily but there's a zelda exploit out atm (a save file) which crashes and allows to input binary code. Therefore there probably will soon be custom wii firmware like the PSP = free games? kthnx. You should wait for a month/two and make sure you grab a copy of zelda (they already made some homebrew using it so its definitely making progress)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
sorry i couldnt make it i had family things **
Impressive lying skills.

The time has come people, Professor Pro 1000th post. Not only am I a lord, but I am a Smash Lord.
A few shoutouts to PDOT for letting me come round his house and destroy him.
Spkz for letting me come round his house and destroy him.
V3x? for me destroying him at MM's and he still owes me £18.
Bronze for being at the smashfest when he gets time, its fun to play you.
IWR for being good competitors for me at smash (except for Chrisboi obv).
R&F for maining different characters.
And ME for being Professor Pro and being amazing.
TIME TO TRY!!!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
hope you know you are banned from my house

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I will be there and hopefully you will be with the £18 you owe me, since your working now I know you have the money.
I know your gonna try to avoid it though since you didnt expect to lose the MM's lol

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
I will be there and hopefully you will be with the £18 you owe me, since your working now I know you have the money.
I know your gonna try to avoid it though since you didnt expect to lose the MM's lol
I'm actually not gunu be there... lol

VA

Smash Hero
I dunno. DANGER.

but it's gay to be on boards on your birthday, edwin your a ****ing sad case.

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
Got the chance to play brawl at SPKZ today, AWESOME, ythanks so much to vex and spookz

Gotta say its way more balanced than melee so far, and its still loads of fun to play. Me + henry (scrub) won our first brawl money match :D

I like the new diminishing returns on attacks a lot, and wolf is awesome cool beans

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I never knew that BrTarolg was Vincent lol.
It was good playing you anyway, even if I did 4 stock you three times in a row on melee lol.

And Wiggum and Phi, the £8 MM was fun, we enjoyed winning. But those were the best brawl Doubles matches I would have to say:)

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Got the chance to play brawl at SPKZ today, AWESOME, ythanks so much to vex and spookz

Gotta say its way more balanced than melee so far, and its still loads of fun to play. Me + henry (scrub) won our first brawl money match :D

I like the new diminishing returns on attacks a lot, and wolf is awesome cool beans
I never knew that BrTarolg was Vincent lol.
It was good playing you anyway, even if I did 4 stock you three times in a row on melee lol.

And Wiggum and Phi, the £8 MM was fun, we enjoyed winning. But those were the best brawl Doubles matches I would have to say:)

Pricks.....

Ahem....Ah yes Brawl is a lot of fun, out of all the bad things i thought about it, it turnd out to be amazing, amazing like PR beating TT in the souths first team MM :chuckle:

(double or nuthin can lick my left testicle :embarrass)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
smashboards on ur bday is the ultimate low O:

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Gotta say its way more balanced than melee so far,
Oh hell naw. Not while people like Lukario, Marth and Metaknight (and d3 Dthrow chaingrab tip) running around. Or maybe Sonic just sucks, being kind of a Sonic main.

Anyway, you guys should have come to epita and witnessed the amount of **** that was going down there. It was good stuff even though I was sandbagging in every match and didn't have my controller and just woke up before my first bracket mach and more johns etc.

Kone

Smash Master
meta sucks, what you on about? lol. Howd you/zeppo and charles place frost? and you made the bracket? thats great.

Top Bottom