• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
frost edwin chrisboi im gonna host 2 fests this week (one definitely thursday but we have to leave about 7/8pm) and the other is either monday/tuesday) if anyone else wants to come too sure

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
well lucky you

some people dont get half term

p.s.

today i beat professor pro and i didnt say time to try.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
... Did you lol, last I remember I won every pride match with my mains lol congrats if you won against my mario.... Ohhh yeah you didnt even win that, you were two stock ahead with my marth and i said im gonna win and you said 'Im 100% sure your not gonna win, if you win I will say your the best smasher in the world' and I won and you got down on your knees and said it.
You didn beat my peach once out of like 15 games and you beat my fox like 3 times out of 30 games... I HATE YOU.
My young link style is defintely better then yours though we had some decent dittos but my young link is too much for yours... if you dont agree MM... How should i extend this post longer ummmmmm...
You cant beat my fox on a serious level with any of your characters.... you cant even beat any of my chars cos your Sheik cant handle my Fox and your y.link cant handle my peach so your screwed.... FROZENWAVE IS A FUKING PRICK, I DONT LIKE HIM AND I WILL *** HIM UP PHYSICALLY IF I SEE HIM AT A FEST, HE IS **** AT SMASH AND FUKADY *** ***.. ALONG WITH PDOT AND FROSTBYTE AND EDWIN... ESPECIALLY FROSTBYTE BECAUSE MY FOX IS BETTER THEN HIS AND HE CANT FACE IT... AND EDWIN BECAUSE HE HAS THE WORDS WIN IN HIS NAME WHICH MEANS HIS PARENTS WERE BEING COCKY AND SAYIN HE IS GOING TO WIN ALOT OF STUFF... AND PDOT BECAUSE HE IS ALIVE MOSTLY BUT ALSO BECAUSE I DESTROY HIM AT SMASH AND HE IS A PRICK AND I MERKED HIM TODAY TO THE POINT HE SAID GET OUT WITH EXTREME EMOTIONS IN HIS EYES AND I BEAT HIM WITH ALL WITH HIS OWN CHARACTERS BUT I ALSO HATE HIM ALOT BECAUSE HE CUT HIS HAIR.
I HATE COEY FOR HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST BUT IM INVOLVING HIM ANYWAY AND ALSO I HATE VA FOR SAYING I SUCK WHICH I HAVE NOT FORGOTON AND I AM CURRENTLY PLANNING ON HAVING A MM WITH HIM, VA I HATE YOU.
I HATE FOULPLAY FOR BEING INVOLVED WITH THAT SMASHDASH THING.
CHRISBOI, QUIT SMASH RIGHT NOW, YOU SUCK, YOUR NOT A CHALLENGE, YOU THINK YOU ARE EQUAL TO ME BUT YOUR NOT, I DESTROY YOU EVERYTIME I PLAY YOU AND YOU STILL JOHN, £3 MM NOW YOU ***** IDIOT.

I finish my post now goodbye.

And PDOT are you down to go to Fuzzyness... yes or no.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
man your posts are boring, more boring that rotting grandparents
lol its true

couldnt be bothered to read it

prof has a big ego

and no im not going to fuzzyness this week i dont have half term like u

and yes before you say anything i read the first part and skipped all that crap in the middle and read the last line...

so i didnt read it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol its true

couldnt be bothered to read it

prof has a big ego
(THANK YOU)
and no im not going to fuzzyness this week i dont have half term like u
(OK)
and yes before you say anything i read the first part and skipped all that crap in the middle and read the last line...
(LIAR)
so i didnt read it.
*** YOU I OWN YOU AND YES YOU READ IT ALL BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LOL.

man your posts are boring, more boring that rotting grandparents
I would prob be upset if my grandparents were rotting but obv you find it boring when harm is done to their body and you have no love respect for them lol, always coming with the **** comebacks lol.
If i found somethin boring i wouldnt post personally so klkl.

pro come on man your post are just getting stupid now you are trying to be like edwin
My main goal in life is not to strive to be like someonelse unlike you, who tries his hardest to be like Frostbyte lol. £3MM? I think my post are getting smarter, the only stupid person in the UK ive actually spoken to so far is you... TRUE. These post aren stupid... there just uncessary lol. and long but your gonna still read this anyway, have fun sucking up to Frostbyte next time you see him and remember you still havent accepted my £3 MM.
Bye Chrisboi xxx

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
lol well i'm very busy with work (i work mon-fri 12hours a day atm) and then at the weekends i go see my girlfriend. So i've only really been able to make time for those that were interested in the fests craig held BEFORE brawl.

Amea

Smash Cadet
So from the few pages i ahve read i sort of get the general gist of this thread, who owns Brawl though right now! i'm up for challenges! And will also keep a close eye on the SSBX-UK-Scene, since i did not once attend a tourney here in london throughout my playing SSBM, also wanted to, but could never find one, but i have played and consequently beat ALOT of oppenents.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
i'll add your friend code tomorro amea we'll have a few games :) (my name is v3xd)

FrostByte

Smash Lord
lol well i'm very busy with work (i work mon-fri 12hours a day atm) and then at the weekends i go see my girlfriend. So i've only really been able to make time for those that were interested in the fests craig held BEFORE brawl.
You mean the people who don't have to pay £6.50 and travel for almost 2 hrs everytime they want to come to a tourney? Maybe I didn't get what you meant there, but it seemed a bit discriminant. We're not all in the same boat here in terms of accessibility.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
You mean the people who don't have to pay £6.50 and travel for almost 2 hrs everytime they want to come to a tourney? Maybe I didn't get what you meant there, but it seemed a bit discriminant. We're not all in the same boat here in terms of accessibility.
Forgive me if im wrong - but as i remember it no-one was at all interested in coming when we didn't have brawl. We were expected to go to charles (which, by the way would have cost us the same amount), there was a time when he even tried to get people to stop going to craigs to go to his. And then suddenly the moment i get brawl (and somehow people thought it'd be at craigs) craig gets the biggest turn out in months?

However i didn't actually mean it like that - the thought just occurred to me then. I was actually only talking about Team Toast.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Thats not true, i attended the fests -_- that time was 1 week btw and i stopped with that. I was going to go to spkz anyway it was his week, and yeah you have brawl good for you, im not 100% keen on OMG I MUST PLAY BRAWL. I'm prob gonna play with Ant D sometime because you guys are whining like school girls about it for some reason

Frost get to mine on thursday, we'll play till like 8pm and leave for epita (+ you need to get your ticket )

Other times when i flaked the fests was due to interviews and such.. jeez

+ i've always thought and spkz had potential but you didn't seem to take the game with the right approach all the time =x so you've kinda got a wall for Melee (anyway moving onto brawl? a new start a new game completely though to me it looks like a modded 64 with melee wii graphics)

You guys only came to my fests like 2-3 times, in comparison how many times i've been to yours you can't talk ^_^

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Thats not true, i attended the fests -_- that time was 1 week btw and i stopped with that. I was going to go to spkz anyway it was his week, and yeah you have brawl good for you, im not 100% keen on OMG I MUST PLAY BRAWL. I'm prob gonna play with Ant D sometime because you guys are whining like school girls about it for some reason

Frost get to mine on thursday, we'll play till like 8pm and leave for epita (+ you need to get your ticket )

Other times when i flaked the fests was due to interviews and such.. jeez

+ i've always thought and spkz had potential but you didn't seem to take the game with the right approach all the time =x so you've kinda got a wall for Melee (anyway moving onto brawl? a new start a new game completely though to me it looks like a modded 64 with melee wii graphics)

You guys only came to my fests like 2-3 times, in comparison how many times i've been to yours you can't talk ^_^
Actually if you read the post you'd see that i said absolutely nothing to do with that. I simply said team toast would play... To be fair brawl isnt even that good - i've had it for like a week and a bit and im already thinking of selling it on!

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Actually if you read the post you'd see that i said absolutely nothing to do with that. I simply said team toast would play... To be fair brawl isnt even that good - i've had it for like a week and a bit and im already thinking of selling it on!
Heh, I've played Brawl for about 5 days and I have to say, I actually enjoy it more than I did Melee. I'm sorry to come into a thread where I really don't have a right to be, but other people, like myself and Aiko (sorry man if you didn't want me to post this) seem to prefer Brawl to Melee now. Perhaps your missing your wavedashing, l canceling, and the rest of your tech skill mooha? I thought you were quitting smash anyway? (The last part of this is off-topic, I was just curious.)

Retroking2000

Smash Master
@foulplay because they were never good at melee . brawls a easier game no offense ...

also frostbyte stick it up to the man(v3x) lol jokin

and v3x is it really not that good :/ i am sooo worried

@fuzzy shut up nobody wants to hear how innocent you are **runs**

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
I'm just intensly bored with it really. It's been sitting there for a couple days now untouched. It doesn't have that same feeling when you play you know? It's probably just me, craig loves it to bits lol

@Foulplay - Yes i am quiting, since im moving up to birmingham on july 5th for uni. However i thought i'd give brawl a try in the meanwhile.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
@foulplay because they were never good at melee . brawls a easier game no offense ...
None taken, never claimed to be good at Melee lol.
Uh, AMCD and Aiko have gotten better at Melee, but I don't really know what Alan thinks of Brawl. Myself, (Sorry for the rest after this part if didn't want me to say it) Co3y, Aiko and BB enjoy brawl, I'm not sure about BB, but Myself Co3y and Aiko find it a lot more fun. (If I recall thats we agreed on anyway.)

At the moment, Brawl is a fair bit simpler due to there being no real depth to the gameplay because we don't know any advanced techs that will make the game just "Wtf" for the new players, the game is pretty much even, it just depends on how well one player knows the game and how well they set traps etc...

When I was at the SY fest we were playing it and talking about it, like you do at a fest, and we basically agreed (I think myself and Box agreed) the game requires a lot more traps, if you would call them that, with some characters. E.G: Snake, he's slow, his projectiles are very good, but with his mines you need to lay them out properly and such, and his smash attacks as they come out pretty slow... I don't really know how to explain it, you really need to play it to understand.

@Vex.
Alright man. lol. I thought it might have just been you, but I wasn't sure. I do love Brawl though, And it's a lot of fun. We still don't know if its going to end up being like Melee in certain ways though, it's only been out almost 3 weeks now, and already advanced techs are being found, which is a lot faster than what Melee had.

When my Wii gets chipped this weekend, (if they do it that is), and I download brawl etc and get it working, I'll add you on it if you have Nintendo Wifi and we'll have some games before you quit? XD

@Pdot
toon link rocks.

Top Bottom