• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Im not like you, I havent lost practically all of my MM's to people. You haven even one a MM with me even when I played your own character, 7-0 y.link dittos ring a bell prick.
you want to play smash all your life

VA

Smash Hero
He's going to have kids and train them to play marth like M2K so he can get some practice in :D

craiigg

Smash Lord
that was the worst joke ever

frostz0rz i wanna **** you at 64 fix your comp.
and someone bring brawl here >_____________>;

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you want to play smash all your life
Double post because your ****.
I played Brawl yesterday and you cant spam projectiles with toon link as good as you can on melee which means your gonna be even more **** then you were before on Brawl.
I did a Fair on Ike with sheik at like 180% and he survived in the centred of the stage.
Peach down smash does like 5% damage each hit :(

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Double post because your ****.
I played Brawl yesterday and you cant spam projectiles with toon link as good as you can on melee which means your gonna be even more **** then you were before on Brawl.
I did a Fair on Ike with sheik at like 180% and he survived in the centred of the stage.
Peach down smash does like 5% damage each hit :(
well since peach has no downsmash and CC'ing is out shouldnt you quit?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well since peach has no downsmash and CC'ing is out shouldnt you quit?
Not really, as you have absoutely no mindgames except for your grab the bomb on the edge and throw it up in the air fake you cant survive, seriously your gonna be ****, you want to have a MM i will put in 30 pound and you can only put in 5 pound prick... thats how sure I am i can beat you.
I hope you die soon.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
PPro always going crazy over smash and when people talk about him

Ppro your ****
I was only joking lol, like I would really say i hope you die to someone over a game, but you need to stop getting involved with my posts like you know me , otherwise your gonna have to deal with me personally, then you will get to know me!!!

P pro is awful.
Im gonna *** your **** up and 4 stock you with your own character prick.

He's not really, I think he's quite good actually. But I wanted to make him angry.
I dont forgive or forget.

lol

smash is his life

you cant blame him
looool. If you were to look deep into your heart and your soul, you would realise this is your john for when you lose to someone alot so you complain about how much they play it lol.
PEN!SSS!!!!!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If you were smart which you are obviously not from the information I have gathered from your posts and face to face, you would realise that every insulting post was a joke.
Dont have the same IQ number as your age please lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol he even takes that to heart

PPro is like proper emotional over smash lol
Do I have to proper *** you up the next time I see you?
Your ***** pissing me off you ***** prick i ***** had enough of you and your ***** post about ***** me ***** all the ***** time, it ends ***** now otherwise I ***** *** you ***** up the next ***** time i ***** see ***** you fuker!!!
Or we can have a £10MM?:)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
prof pro is so **** at smash its unbelievable.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
I love prof pro posts , also i dont care whats been said on this forum because truthfully the stuff thats people write on this whole forum is soo stupid :D no offense

chris double poster ;) i take he wants to get his message across

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pokemon Stadium on brawl is dumb now, the stage with the Windmill actually has the windmill on the stage, which means you cant pass through it. A bit of random brawl info lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
a bit of a random melee info

you can combo

Top Bottom