• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
lol i have brawl ^___^ but im not here this weekend :X but you guys are welcome to go to Craigs.

oh btw brawl rocks, i main pit XD

craig is pokemon trainer ^__^ NO JOHNS!

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Aww, no brawl? Was looking forward to coming too. Would have brought a sh*tload of people too for a good tourney turnout. Maybe next time.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Boo

Don't really wanna play melee anymore

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
lol i have brawl ^___^ but im not here this weekend :X but you guys are welcome to go to Craigs.

oh btw brawl rocks, i main pit XD

craig is pokemon trainer ^__^ NO JOHNS!
From Fox to Pit. **** you know whats cheap :chuckle:

Charizard's cool and squirtle is 'mazing, doubtful over ivysaur though.

I'm just forcing myself to stick with Lucas, because I'm as indecisive as ever >_>

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
**** you guys have brawl - let me play XD

Ah well i aint played melee in agges, but i got my cousin whos coming end of march beginning of april to play melee (he wants to check out all this adv technice crap haha) and brawl too

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
^^^ Ummm where are you from???

Yesterday was kinda good, Chrisboi got ***** by my fox as usual lol. I completly ***** Frostbyte in Fox dittos which im sure he wont admit...

Wiggum your sooooo lucky lol, I nearly JV 5 stocked you, you were on your last life, me 0% and you had like 40% and you got one lucky Fair and quit the game lol... i will get you next time.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
^^^ Ummm where are you from???

Yesterday was kinda good, Chrisboi got ***** by my fox as usual lol. I completly ***** Frostbyte in Fox dittos which im sure he wont admit...

Wiggum your sooooo lucky lol, I nearly JV 5 stocked you, you were on your last life, me 0% and you had like 40% and you got one lucky Fair and quit the game lol... i will get you next time.
hahaha no you won't i'll just dair when your doing your up throw uair like always :laugh:

oh yeah, try beating my falco with your marth toay, you failed miserably at that yesterday, TWICE :p

i MIGHT bring KFC if i can be bothered to get off the bus :chuckle:

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
hahaha no you won't i'll just dair when your doing your up throw uair like always :laugh:

oh yeah, try beating my falco with your marth toay, you failed miserably at that yesterday, TWICE :p

i MIGHT bring KFC if i can be bothered to get off the bus :chuckle:
oh yeah and props to Chrisboi and Frost for being able to beat the 3 kingzZ challange!!

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
Not being funny, but I thought these videos were amazing. Seriously good stuff Chuzz:D

**** you guys have brawl - let me play XD

Ah well i aint played melee in agges, but i got my cousin whos coming end of march beginning of april to play melee (he wants to check out all this adv technice crap haha) and brawl too
VINNIE is too old skoo for any of youz.

I'ma come back when brawl comes out officially in UK. For now, you dudes are ruinin it for me. :O

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
Not being funny, but I thought these videos were amazing. Seriously good stuff Chuzz:D

VINNIE is too old skoo for any of youz.

I'ma come back when brawl comes out officially in UK. For now, you dudes are ruinin it for me. :O
Yeah vinnie blad XD

hey spam good to see you typing - when brawl comes out i return to the scene aswell. Or when you ***gots let me play your h4x japanese version (prob wont come out for another 6 months in england or some ghay ****)

Kone

Smash Master
Re: brawl. Nice one on goign for PT craig ^___^ . Tho shame on paul picking pit. Hes a *** and got the lamest recovery ever. You know pit was made for lil kids that cant recover :(

Going to try host first decent uk brawl tourney end of may. How many wii setups london got? just craigs?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Ant talk to me on msn =D I wouldn't mind coming up for a day, haven't seen you in ages. Or maybe come here and gary can waste 10 mins of your life again! Slicing neck bondage!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
When did you 4 stock me Frostbyte lool. I remember you getting ***** by a double shine and you just getting comboed and then you switchin off the game when i was just about to 4 stock you.
And you call yourself the best.
Fox ditto 2 pound MM? prick.
Now I know your style.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
prof you're gonna get finished

save your two pound for 2piece of chicken and chips or something

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Obv I was using 5% on my power in our dittos and still won all of them. Now, I feel like a saiyan who has reached a near death experience and reached the next power level. Translation: Ppro, you're buying me chicken and chips? Cool.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof you're gonna get finished

save your two pound for 2piece of chicken and chips or something
Im not like you, I havent lost practically all of my MM's to people. You haven even one a MM with me even when I played your own character, 7-0 y.link dittos ring a bell prick.

lol grab tip ftw it was **** why are you jumping for
Grab tip in a fox ditto...?

Obv I was using 5% on my power in our dittos and still won all of them.
I wasn even using power i was playing subconsciously while looking at my finger nails.

Top Bottom