• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
You like balls of steel don't you Peter?

Or just balls in general?|

owntttttt

J03

Smash Master
edwin no-one understands what you mean, because you dont have anything to say other then bragging and insulting obv.

its pretty easy pish tbh.

IM AMAZING, ILL **** ON ALL OF YOU

NORTH>SOUTH, AMCD>P.PRO, AIKO>VEX, ME>YOU

im gonna **** you up mengz XD

Kman25

Smash Ace
edwin no-one understands what you mean, because you dont have anything to say other then bragging and insulting obv.

its pretty easy pish tbh.

IM AMAZING, ILL **** ON MYSELF

NORTH<SOUTH, AMCD<P.PRO, AIKO<VEX, KMAN>YOU

im gonna **** you up mengz XD
Corrected.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Loool at the London vs North war.
anyway i thought North was WoC & STFU, but im guessing thats liverpool.
So want i actually wanted to know basically who are top 5 if you combine of WoC & STFU.

COEY

Smash Lord
Top 5 (in no order ><) in STFU + WoC.
Coey
Coey
Coey
Coey
and Will Hudson.

Actual top 5 (again in no order)
Coey
BB
J03
Aiko
AmcD

Btw most of STFU live in Bolton not Liverpool, and STFU and WoC make up most of North West Englands players, top northern players would include Kone in Newcastle etc..

J03

Smash Master
lol imo amcd should become the best in nw porlly obv one of the best in UK, but he blates needs time

atm he isnt the best imo coey is... even though BB somehow pipes up every ****ing time -.-

VA

Smash Hero
I'll be piping along to this weeks fest, wherever that may be. Make sure you filthy Londoners are there to see the worlds best Samus in action.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
I might take a few people down this saturday (lol it's on this saturday right?)

how does it go do we just show up at a certain time and start playing or what? What time should we show up at and such and which venue will it be in (2 venues makes stuff confusing :( )

Edit: oh yeah, and north sucks :p

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol imo amcd should become the best in nw porlly obv one of the best in UK, but he blates needs time

atm he isnt the best imo coey is... even though BB somehow pipes up every ****ing time -.-
GTFO our thread with that. noone cares!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just got news that this saturday there MIGHT be a smashfest at Craigy Waigys house AKA Spkz lol.
A few new people will be there such as Wiggum and friends and some other people i know.

This last bit is about PDOT. Your a prick, I own you all the time and i dont like you, *** you, yeah... You got a PHAT Chin iswell seriously. Beg man get a life... prick..... SMASH!?!?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Prof just hates cos he's a ****** and etc

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Im only messing about with him, I really love him but he hasnt been showing me the attention that I need, he doesnt phone me iswell:( jkin lol.
Just come Spkz on Sat and bring your Y.link that runs away and spams.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
ill bring a ylink that runs away spams AND wins

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
lol actually a friend of mine had a good idea that might make our match mildy fair.

3 on 1 !!! lol if you win i'll share half my chicken with you if you loose we'll eat the chicken infront of you and give you the corn that nobody wants

Top Bottom