• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
do/would you like to mm me sonny..and what is MBAA?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ppro

Your like the most emtional dood on these boards
Acually its Ppro because he goes on a Rant as soon as someone talks about his smash skills/skilless
Watch this

Ppro you suck balls of steel, your smashskills are like, technical but brainless
loool quite alot of talk for somone who doesnt care.
Obv the last post needs the question.... £3MM?
You will win obv, im like the most brainless person on the boards:)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool I would find it interesting iswell if i was watching it.
I cant wait to Frozen responds since he doesnt care about the situation but still finds time to post on them... what a dummy lol.
If he responds then he obviously cares, if he doesnt that means he is running away from the MM, either way in my mind i win lol.

J03

Smash Master
lololol edwin, your the biggest flaker around.

not only do you say your going somewhere and then flake, but you argue your case about your seeding and other **** o_0

on another note i mad wanted to rip apart your piece of **** marth with my obv amazing fox :laugh:

J03

Smash Master
lololol edwin, your the biggest flaker around.

not only do you say your going somewhere and then flake. but you argue your case about your seeding and other ****

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
But its Frozen, Best ICs in the UK!!!! lool. It was obv he was sandbaggin last time i destroyed him lol... and plus..

Ppro you suck balls of steel, your smashskills are like, technical but brainless
so you know he is gonna win.

It was hilarious when i 4 stock him though cos i was actually sandbaggin lol, and he kept on johning about the matchup but then i 3 stocked him in a fox vs falco.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
He kept on saying things like, \'I dont care, it was peach, i even lost against AmcD\' or something along them lines. But no johns were said on the fox vs falco match.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Because your better then me on that match end?

Anyways yeah im **** :p MB anyone?

FUZZY theres a IRC server change, and new MB forum so check it out

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
We added you like 10 minutes ago, but you either haven't logged in yet or you haven't added us back. If you want to come tomorrow, the instructions on how to get here are on the first page of this thread. We're going to sleep now.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
He kept on saying things like, \'I dont care, it was peach, i even lost against AmcD\'
Wait what the hell? Alan is really good. I'd personally love to see P.Pro vs AmcD. But obviously not going to happen as You wont get your *** out of London P.Pro. Right? Or are you coming to CHJ now unlike that flaker Edwin who just can't be arsed traveling alone.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wait what the hell? Alan is really good. I'd personally love to see P.Pro vs AmcD. But obviously not going to happen as You wont get your *** out of London P.Pro. Right? Or are you coming to CHJ now unlike that flaker Edwin who just can't be arsed traveling alone.
lool they were not my words, they were his.
If I dont come is not because I cant be bothered to trave, its because I cant come. I never miss tourns because I cant be bothered to travel lol.
And it still a I dont know about CHJ

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
everytime edwin posts a piece of me dies

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
lool they were not my words, they were his.
If I dont come is not because I cant be bothered to trave, its because I cant come. I never miss tourns because I cant be bothered to travel lol.
And it still a I dont know about CHJ
I'm not 100% sure myself if I'm going.
I'm only 20% sure.
Right now I'm doubting it due to prelims coming up. :/

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait...you'd actually WANT to watch a peach ditto :laugh:...why?

Retroking2000

Smash Master
please make edwin stop posting >_<
w/e

lol tough words for a person that wears glasses 0_o thats MM talk

everytime edwin posts a piece of me dies
he has to associated me with him that shows that his is gay

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait...you'd actually WANT to watch a peach ditto :laugh:...why?
prof pro > amcd = london >north

To see who is better for myself obv.
That and I want to see for myself how boring a Peach ditto is between two good Peach players.
prof pro is a sick ******* when it comes to peach

Top Bottom