• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official 'Xenoblade Chronicles X' Thread: Spoilers will not be tolerated!

Are you planning on getting Xenoblade Chronicles X?

• Total voters

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
It's been over a month, so... here I am again.

I wanted to share this video for a while but I was bit more inactive for "reason":
I love this guys voice btw. ^^

Also, you might've heard of this:
Bandai Namco Appears To Be Remastering A '3D Action Game' For Nintendo

Many think this could possibly be Star Fox Assault or Kid Icarus Uprising (i'd love both to be honest). I guess XCX could technically qualify as a "3D action game", but I'm not getting my hopes up here...although since Monolith Soft is busy with XC3 and since X is such a huge game...who knows?
Anyway, I'm looking forward to whatever this "remaster" could be.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
It's been over a month, so... here I am again.

I wanted to share this video for a while but I was bit more inactive for "reason":
I love this guys voice btw. ^^

Also, you might've heard of this:
Bandai Namco Appears To Be Remastering A '3D Action Game' For Nintendo

Many think this could possibly be Star Fox Assault or Kid Icarus Uprising (i'd love both to be honest). I guess XCX could technically qualify as a "3D action game", but I'm not getting my hopes up here...although since Monolith Soft is busy with XC3 and since X is such a huge game...who knows?
Anyway, I'm looking forward to whatever this "remaster" could be.
Isn’t Monolith Soft working on at least two projects aside from BOTW2? We at least know XC3 is but one of them

though, I doubt Namco specifically would do an X remaster. It’s probably Kid Icarus Uprising escaping 3DS Jail, or a GC/Wii era game like Star Fox Assault (Namco did have a hand in that btw)

too bad they didn’t say racing game… F-Zero GX was co developed by Sega anyway and their subsidiary, Amusement Vision, disbanded

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Isn’t Monolith Soft working on at least two projects aside from BOTW2? We at least know XC3 is but one of them

though, I doubt Namco specifically would do an X remaster. It’s probably Kid Icarus Uprising escaping 3DS Jail, or a GC/Wii era game like Star Fox Assault (Namco did have a hand in that btw)

too bad they didn’t say racing game… F-Zero GX was co developed by Sega anyway and their subsidiary, Amusement Vision, disbanded
Oh, right. They work on BotW2. I totally forgot that. But I'm not sure about any other projects outside of this and XC3 (at least not at the moment).

Star Fox Assault being developed by Namco is the main reason, why many think it could get a port. I really need this game back in some form. My disc doesn't work anymore. :(

Speaking of F-Zero: Sega, Namco and Nintendo co-developed the arcade system "triforce" which is the system F-Zero AX (and Mario Kart Arcade) used.
I was very briefly considering F-Zero GX as a potential port because of this tbh

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Well, I know it'a not much, but I do know XC3 makes at least ONE reference to XCX:

One of the Hero party members has the "Full Metal Jaeger" class from X.
apparently Fiona's class is Star Warrior

which while a stretch, is another way of saying Galactic Knight, another X class

also one of the characters, i think Eunie, has Myopic Screen as an art, also from X originally

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
There doesn't seem to be a thread for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (at least I couldn't find one after a quick search) so I'm going to share my thoughts here:
I'm exactly 16 hours into the game (currently at chapter 3) and I'm really enjoying it so far.

I was a bit afraid of the overall game/battle mechanics, as it seems pretty overwelming at first (and it still was to an extend) but It's really fun and the story so far is really engaging. I was surprised how fast you got all 6 party members (that might be a record). I like the cast so far (although the after battle quotes can get very repetive. This might get patched). Oh, and the music is godlike!

Looking forward to more and how it all connects back to the other games (hopefully there will be some references to XCX in some form) .

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
There doesn't seem to be a thread for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (at least I couldn't find one after a quick search) so I'm going to share my thoughts here:
I'm exactly 16 hours into the game (currently at chapter 3) and I'm really enjoying it so far.

I was a bit afraid of the overall game/battle mechanics, as it seems pretty overwelming at first (and it still was to an extend) but It's really fun and the story so far is really engaging. I was surprised how fast you got all 6 party members (that might be a record). I like the cast so far (although the after battle quotes can get very repetive. This might get patched). Oh, and the music is godlike!

Looking forward to more and how it all connects back to the other games (hopefully there will be some references to XCX in some form) .
If you don’t mind the bump… maybe the upcoming DLC story with older Shulk and Rex, and Alvis seemingly going rogue… maybe that’ll set the stage for X?

Top Bottom