• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official ticket to APEX Tournament, Monterrey, Mexico results!

musashi

Smash Apprentice
These are the results for this tournament! Thanks a lot for everyone who attended this!

1.- Javi
2.- Tuga (Twin)
3.- Yu
4.- Valdo
5.-Tutty (.jpg)
5.-Vena
7.-Aza
7.-Johnny
9.-Krad
9.-Saga
9.-Rael
9.-Chava
13.-Marazxz
13.-Joey
13.-Caoz
13.-Gonzo
17.-Mini

Javi only lost 1 game on all the tournament, he's still a beast!
So it seems like he'll be the one going to APEX, good luck!

strawhats

Smash Master
the onlly thing that sucks is that tuga (tin) can't go with his brother (Javi) and EX to Apex. I guess Javi and EX will team at Apex though.

strawhats

Smash Master
OH ****!!! Pretty epic. How will you decide who you give the third ticket to?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
So you're saying that FINALLY, Javi will be unleashed to the US? I am so stoked to see this happen!

strawhats

Smash Master
We still don't know yet! Maybe another tournament?! We'll see!
Oh so, basically there may be another qualifiers tournament for Apex, in Mexico. If that is the case, GO TUGA!!! It would be nice to see both twins come to the U.S. along with EX. Rounding off Mexico's top 3 players.

Holy **** Apex 2012...when Alex Strife said this would be the best tournament experience where all of the best players to have played this game will be at, I didn't know Apex was gonna be this amazing. Damn we got possible (Dark/Weonx/Roche representing chile), armada, aniolas, maybe calle W/ice/hack, amsah, maybe fuzzyness, zgetto, faab,and leffen (representing Europe), Mach Dash, maybe Captain Jack, Souten, even more Japanese players who we don't even know are probably coming (Alex Strife probably has another surprise for us), apparently some smashers from Argentina are coming, Sinji (repping Jamaica), Lord HDL (along with a few others from Puerto Rico), maybe DR Ray (Dominican Republic mario main), I even heard some top players from Brazil plan on going, and now Javi, EX, and possibly Tuga (rep. Mexico).

Not to mention KDJ, PC Chris, Azen, Chu , Chillin, Cactuar, DA Wes, maybe even Mofo/Cort/Gimpyfish...2006 SWAG

strawhats

Smash Master
Pretty awesome.
I know right ?!!!

I just found out that Ken was supposed to go to Genesis 2 annd was gonna team with Isai, but the date conflicted with whatever he had to do. I wish he'd go to Apex, but I don't know how possible that is these days :(

Top Bottom