• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ticket to APEX tournament! Feat. Javi, Twin, Valdo, Yu, .jpg +more!

musashi

Smash Apprentice
Hello fellow Smashers from all over the world.
I'm here to announce the tournament that will decide who from Mexico is going to APEX!

Atlus was kind enough to offer 2 plane tickets from Mexico to APEX and this is the second tournament to decide the second ticket. We are all very thankfull to Atlus for this offer!

This tournament will be held on September 17 and will feature Mexico's top level players, including Javi and Twin!

It will take place at San Pedro (Monterrey), Mexico at the Privanzas sector.

We will most likely have a livestream for the tournament so everyone can watch it so keep an eye on this thread!

So please....
HYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Rael is probably the best, followed by Javi and EX. Then we have Yu, Rojo, Wox, The Situation (and a hoo hah), 1233, and Twin is muddled somewhere in the middle I believe.

Oh and Batu and Maxi are legit but I don't know if they still play.

strawhats

Smash Master
so sick, so there's a chance Javi will come to Apex !!!

Apex looking too boss right now. It would be great to see Twin as well so he and Javi can team at Apex 2012.

X-Vena

Smash Cadet
EX esta tratando de sacar su visa y pasaporte, ya tiene el boleto, pero aun no es seguro que vaya al apex, no se si Javi este interesado en ir al torneo, el sabado 17 de septiembre sabremos si va o no va, twin esta empezando de nuevo a jugar, pero dudo que vaya al apex, rael the best XDDD, he is like top 8 in monterrey, saludos

Vena come back to give ****

strawhats

Smash Master
EX esta tratando de sacar su visa y pasaporte, ya tiene el boleto, pero aun no es seguro que vaya al apex, no se si Javi este interesado en ir al torneo, el sabado 17 de septiembre sabremos si va o no va, twin esta empezando de nuevo a jugar, pero dudo que vaya al apex, rael the best XDDD, he is like top 8 in monterrey, saludos

Vena come back to give ****
so basically what I got outta this post was EX is trying to get his Visa and passport so he can go to Apex but isn't like 100% confirmed yet, but is the most likely person coming to this so far. Then Javi is interested in going to Apex and might be able to go depending on if he can manage to win this tournament however, what I understand is that Javi is no longer the best in Mexico and that a guy known as Rael is now the best. Also Twin (Tuga) is just starting to play again, after being on hiatus for a while.

musashi

Smash Apprentice
No no no....
Rael is good but he is nowhere near Mexico's elite players lol
The best is definetly Javi, he's like on his own league. Then we have Twin and EX and then we have Valdo, Yu, Maximus and Bell.

strawhats

Smash Master
OK, because I was about to go like wtf happened to Javi's domination of the Mexico scene.

I hope Twin will be able to go to Apex 2012 with EX, and Javi (assuming he wins this tournament).

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
OK, because I was about to go like wtf happened to Javi's domination of the Mexico scene.

I hope Twin will be able to go to Apex 2012 with EX, and Javi (assuming he wins this tournament).
they don't have visa :/
if they don't get it soon, they won't be able to go to apex :(

strawhats

Smash Master
Dudo que Tuga ( twin ) vaya al apex, es demasiado dinero en los boletos de avion, visa + pasaporte + comidas, ojala y se anime
So basically you doubt that Tuga will be able to go to Apex because of how expensive it is to travel, with plane tickets, passport, and then food.

Well hopefully EX/Javi go and represent Mexico at Apex since they are the 2 best players in your region.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
They won't go unfortunately : (

Calling that out right now, as much as I'd like to see them up here lol.

strawhats

Smash Master
I have faith that things will work out for Javi/EX. In terms of Donations there is I believe a Paypal Donation in place that was never completed for Ice to attend Apex 2012 (as it was originally set up for him to go to Genesis 2 but due to time constraints and increasing airline prices he did not go). I also think Alex Strife mentioned something about setting up a fund for Dark/Roche of Chile to also attend Apex 2012.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm not doubting that, but I asked because someone said something about Mexican talent never coming to the US. Thanks for the answer.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Before I type up a rant, why wouldn't they go?
Let's just be honest here, they don't have their visas nor have they shown much of drive to attend even Mexico tournaments, much less US tournaments.

We'll probably much more likely see someone like Yu or .jpg, which is legit too cause they crash people around anyway.

And i don't want to get my hopes up. If anything we'll probably see EX go, but definitely not the twins. And I'm predicting EX will outplace Armada, so we'll be in for a show in any case.

strawhats

Smash Master
I think It's just that the Twins (Javi and Tuga) are the poster boys of the Mexican smash scene and people wanna see what the hype is all about, kinda like with Armada.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
!

que la raza se amarren los huevos y que vengan. donaria si habrieran un paypal account. no importa quien sea!
tienen que venir.

per yo no

X-Vena

Smash Cadet
jos, los tenemos bien amarrados, solo que esta cabron juntar casi los 10 mil pesos, algunos tenemos novia, pagos, etc y es muy dificil juntar tanta lana, mis posibilidades de ir se redujieron a menos del 50% porque tengo que estar pagando mi carro, pero vere si puedo acompañar a Javi y a Ex

Top Bottom