• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Kryp

Smash Apprentice
I think a distinction between Melee and Brawl would be pretty helpful. It seems like most people here are more into melee. I wouldn't mind playing melee, but I would prefer some brawl.

Kryp

Smash Apprentice
Oh, could somebody provide a better link to one of those smash events? All the ones I click on are dead. D=

Kryp

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna get together and play some brawl tomorrow? I'm bored out of mind and going to a tourney next weekend, so it'd be super cool.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
SC has a rather small everything. However, our state IS in the shape of a heart, so perhaps there is some merit to that symbolism.

Nah.

El oh el

Kryp

Smash Apprentice
Ha. True that. I'm having zero luck with finding anybody to hang with around here, I can't wait to move back home.
The shape of a heart is interesting though. :O

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Thatll probably be switched, since FC (the next big national) is no longer using that ruleset. It was going to be used in order to give people practice for that tournament, but since they adjusted their ruleset, we'll probably do the same at that tournament.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Mantis i'm just happy you have a gif. of Kendrick Lamar, if you even know who that is. Yeahh stingers I wanna go, but like, I haven't played in SO long. Would be cool to see you and Kadaj again.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if u wanna start playing again...nows ur chance!

Malcolm went to a nj tourney for the first time in like a year and got 2nd or some ****. if he can do it...why not u =]

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Not much, in S.C now. Lexington to be exact, bout 10-20 mins from columbia. whats good? where are people? I dont play much but wouldnt mind getting together for a few fests or games if anyones throwing stuff.

Regin

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, I'm looking for people to play against in Columbia atm. Everyone that I usually play is kinda iffy about playing ever since the last tourney we went to, but I'm always down to play some smash haha. just msg me or something.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Reign it seems would probably be your best bet. Right now I'm stuck in Orangeburg and I don't have ANY means of transportation, as I don't have a car and buses do not really exist in this state. Not to mention, No Wii, No brawl. Just controller. Really wish I could though, I want to play with desperation.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
You paly melee or brawl regin? I do both. Hit me up on my cell columbia is fairly close to me 803-603-8324.

Word com, i dont have a wii or brawl or even a good crt. I also just sold my tournament controller to tantulus (luck lol) on ebay randomly.

Regin

Smash Cadet
Ugh sorry to hear that Dot, that sucks. I know the feeling.

I'll shoot you a text soon too, Gaia. I'm going to try and set up a little get together with some good players for us haha. More fun with more people xD. But I'll text you once I get everything organized.

weez nuts sc

Smash Cadet
friendlies?

Hey everyone, I'm looking for people to play against in Columbia atm. Everyone that I usually play is kinda iffy about playing ever since the last tourney we went to, but I'm always down to play some smash haha. just msg me or something.
hey my room mate and I play smash pretty regularly if you want to meet up for some friendlies sometime. I'm in like forest acres if you know where that is

Top Bottom