• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Smash Bros. 4 Character Logo / Icon Database and Requests Thread

Koopaul

Smash Champion
For Barbara the Bat she should have her band's logo. Take a look:

See that symbol on the side of her car?

Here's a better look on their record.

It's that upside-down bat.

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
I made these some months ago, but didn't post.
[collapse=Mario]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Zelda]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Metroid]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Other Nintendo games]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Third Party]
[/collapse]

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I made these some months ago, but didn't post.
[collapse=Mario]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Zelda]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Metroid]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Other Nintendo games]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Third Party]
[/collapse]

Hey, could you make these for me?

-The money from Conker's Bad Fur Day.
-A Tetris Block
-Wheatley from Portal 2.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Could you make an icon of Enderman from Minecraft? And is it okay if I use it as my avatar?

EDIT: here's an example:
enderman_wallpaper_by_averagejoeftw-d4jclt7.jpg

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
Just wanted to say amazing work to all of the artists in this thread; the "Universe" icons in the Super Smash Bros. series have always intrigued me, and it's fun to envision potential Universe icons for characters/franchises that aren't in the Super Smash Bros. series yet. :happysheep: The Golden Sun: Dark Dawn sun logo (you have no idea how long I've longed for a Golden Sun Universe icon XD) and the "encircled shuriken" logo for Takamaru's series are among my favorites!

Starting off, could I possibly request a Fire Emblem Universe icon of the titular "Fire Emblem" (Shield of Seals) from the first Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons and the Blade of Light (FE1)? The artwork for the shield in question has varied slightly over the years, but here is the variant I had in mind (with the gems encrusted - most reminiscent of the design from Fire Emblem: Awakening):

Thank you very much in advance! :)

Additionally, would it be possible to update this thread's first post with some of the newcomer's official Universe icons (as of now)? Namely, Megaman's "gear" icon and (Female) Wii Fit Trainer's "King of the Dance yoga pose" icon, both of which are on the official SSB4 website:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I don't know if anybody on this topic is still making series icons, but I do have two requests.
My first request goes to the Legendary Starfy series, as I personally don't really think Moe makes such a great logo for the franchise.
Why not a Pearl? It is the game's currency, and is also a means of regaining health.
(located at the bottom left corner of the image)

The icon would essentially be a Star inside of a colored-in orb. It would be different from the Kirby franchise icon (the Warp Star) as the Star within the Pearl would ideally have sharp edges, rather than being soft on the sides.

My second request would be the Mimiga Mask, from Cave Story.
Quote's hat is mentioned in the game very few times, and I've always thought the best possible thing for something to represent Cave Story would probably be the Mimiga. [collapse="Potential Cave Story Spoilers"]The major plot of Cave Story's basic ending focuses on their species and how they can be weaponized to bring the world into the Doctor's hands. They're also essentially the reason why Quote and Curly Brace are on Mimiga Island in the first place.[/collapse]

This is what the Mimiga Mask looks like in Cave Story+. I'd imagine it being more smooth in appearance, rather than appearing blocky like a sprite. I'd consider removing the mouth and just having the eyes in there (Maybe make it seem a bit more 3D like?).

No need to rush if anybody is willing to take these requests, I greatly appreciate what you've all done so far. Thanks in advance!
EDIT: Actually I do have one more (Sorry!)

The Logo from the Professor Layton franchise. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
The symbols I would like are
[collapse=Bowser Jr.]

[collapse=Shadow Mario]
Put it diagonal.[/collapse]
[collapse=Diddy Kong]
both star symbols only closer together, or even overlapping a tiny bit.[/collapse]
[collapse=Kamek]
Could you get his wand from here?[/collapse]
[collapse=Ganondorf]
The symbol off of his head.[/collapse]
[collapse=Toon Link]
Just the silhouette[/collapse]
[collapse=Toon Ganondorf]
His right sword[/collapse]
[collapse=Bandana Waddle Dee]
His spear[/collapse]
[collapse=Falco]
The one on the right[/collapse]
[collapse=Wolf]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Leon]
His head[/collapse]
[collapse=Jigglypuff]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Pikachu]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Lucario]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Mewtwo]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Zoroark]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Chrom]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Lucas]
The hexagon[/collapse]
[collapse=Excitebiker]
His helmet[/collapse]
[collapse=Megaman]
[/collapse][/collapse]
I don't need them soon, but I would still like them.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I think this thread deserves a sticky like the Roster Maker did. Even without an active OP, it could be handed over to someone who may update more frequently and the creative potential looks great!

Here are some requests I can think of ATM:

Meta Knight Alternative Logo: The letter M with Meta Knight's Galaxia sword going downward through the middle, making the shape look symmetrical. An image of this can be seen before the Halberd takes off in the Halberd stage from Brawl on the holographic sign that reads "WARNING"; the symbol is flipped 360 as the W.
NiGHTS into Dreams Logo: NiGHTS's head facing forward with its horns curving outright from its sides.
NiGHTS into Dreams Reala Logo: Think this with the head in the middle only.
Jack Frost/Shin Megami Tensei Alternative Logo: Jack frost's head facing forward. His eyes, fanged mouth, and the smiley face on its hat are visible. Hat outline also visible.

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
I think this thread deserves a sticky like the Roster Maker did. Even without an active OP, it could be handed over to someone who may update more frequently and the creative potential looks great!
This! I lurked in this thread earlier when it was a bit more active but I didn't have any ideas on what to post, and it took me a bit of slight digging to find it. And other users seem to be capable of editing images in the same style as the "Universe icons", so they could help out, too.

Unfortunately, the OP hasn't been around since last month.
I noticed that initially; that's why I was a bit hesitant to post here at first, but maybe another user could help in contributing..?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I know someone said he wasn't around, but can anyone do the Crash Bandicoot Wumpa Fruit for me?

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I would recommend stickying it, but the OP hasn't been around, so I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

I also have a few requests:

The Ribbon from the third card of the top row, both as is and reversed (as ribbons appear both ways in the deck)
The writing on the second card on the second row with the circle around it. Just the circled part.
And the final card's writing (it's "Nintendo", by the way). It's alright if you move them closer together or something.

Here's an alternative version of the kanji name. Feel free to use either one of the styles or both:

And the following Nintendo logos (sorted by priority):

Both of the Nintendo Ace of Spades Logo's designs. If you'd be willing to do the circled "n" that's on both of them, that'd be really nice too.

The "ng" here (circle included, please).

The N that's featured here. Feel free to include the star or leave it.

The N from this logo.

The N in the circle here (Preferably with the circle and the N rather than just the N, but either works)

And, of course, the N we all know and love from the current logo:

If you don't have time to do all of them, I'd really appreciate the second request and the Ace of Spades logo first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
I have pending requests on page 5

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
Can someone make logos for The Wonderful 101?

The W100 logo on the characters' backs, the W in their Wonder Pendants:

http://media-curse.cursecdn.com/attachments/90/992/wiiu_wonder101_char01_e3.png

Besides from these, there are also logos for the CENTINELS Planetary Secret Service (a letter C with a ring contaning "Centinels" twice), Guyzoch Space Pirates (the red V in the Vorkken's suit), Galactic Federation Police (the rectngular heart) and, of course, GEATHJERK Federation Supreme Armada (the centipede-like letter G in the main villians' mechs).

===============

Note that Wonderful 101's IP belongs to Nintendo, so its logos must be placed as "first party".

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Since this thread could be getting an activity revival.
Captain Hotcakes said:

Here are some requests I can think of ATM:

Meta Knight Alternative Logo: The letter M with Meta Knight's Galaxia sword going downward through the middle, making the shape look symmetrical. An image of this can be seen before the Halberd takes off in the Halberd stage from Brawl on the holographic sign that reads "WARNING"; the symbol is flipped 360 as the W.
NiGHTS into Dreams Logo: NiGHTS's head facing forward with its horns curving outright from its sides.
NiGHTS into Dreams Reala Logo: Think this with the head in the middle only.
Jack Frost/Shin Megami Tensei Alternative Logo: Jack frost's head facing forward. His eyes, fanged mouth, and the smiley face on its hat are visible. Hat outline also visible.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
I had correct the mess that was the metal gear logo in the first post

This just wont do

this is far more accurate.

With this being the base for it, only with sections filled in according to smash bros brawl

Last edited:

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
Last edited:

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
I would like to request a logo to be made from Turok's font. Just the "T" only as pictured. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom