• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR Brawl Tier List v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Not really. They're good but I wouldn't go that far. Both of their aerials link well into each other well and have KO potential, with Peach's having more. Mario's generally have more uses though.

Example: Dair over Diddy's banana's or ZSS' armor picks them up. Also, if you Dair into them as they're thrown, you automatically catch them.
I love Mario's aerials as much as the next guy, but let's face it. Float cancel aerials, double aerial float, e.c.t. Her aerials outclasses most of the cast.

I suppose Mario is closer than average in this department, but saying that Mario is equal to Peach is wrong.

So what? Peach can float and fit 2 of most of her aerials in.
Peach turnips can be glide tossed/argument on Mario having better spacing game.
She has more priority overall, but Mario's upB > all of Peach's attacks in priority; especially with the beginning invincibility frames. It goes through Tornado and G&W's Bair OOS.[/quote]

Yes, that may be true, but can't Peach Up B out of shield too? In general, her ground attacks, and aerials have alot of priority(I suppose Aerial moves don't really HAVE priority but)

Sorry, this is just wrong. Mario can gimp most of the cast pretty easily. Peach is good, but not as good in this department.

Mario has more KO power, this isn't even an issue. And I don't know where you come from with them both being weak. Maybe Peach if she's staled, but they're not weak by any means.
I was off there sorry. That was really dumb of me. But Peach comes pretty darn close to Mario there. Her Fsmash is powerful, yet hard to land at times. (Gold club and tipper tennis) Her Upsmash is ridiculously strong too. Fair is also poweful. I suppose in SHEER power, Mario is weaker, but landing KO's with Mario are generally easier (stutter step Fsmash, like you said)

Ground range: All of his smashes have good range. His tilts, not so much, but that's where he SH aerials make up for.

Ground priority: Fsmash is disjointed, Usmash can go through Tornado, upB goes through practically everything.

Recovery: Not really. I dunno about you but I have no problem recovering.

Mario's Fsmash is usually all I need to KO, especially since most of my kills come from gimps anyways. Usmash kills fine unstaled, and Dsmash sometimes brings in KOs as well if done near the edge on the right hitbox.

Mario's defensive game is great. His aerials OOS are great, his cape greatly hinders projectile spam, he has 2 projectiles of his own, and his upB OOS goes through anything.
SH aerials aren't technically ground moves but I know what you mean.
Same with Peach for everything stated.

Yes Mario Fsmash is win, dsmash is good too. For KO, no. I think Mario's Upsmash is terrible in Brawl. (:( no more invincibility))

Yes, Mario has plenty but he needs more. He can't really camp, (nor can Peach) and he can't make a wall in terms of aerials, or attacks. His grab range isn't too hot either (his grab in general) Grabs are defensive too you know. Pivot grabbing is important.

Okay, I may have underestimated his defense game, but Peach defense game is pretty good.

Thanks for keeping this clean, I know my bull**** mouth can get ahead of me

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
You screwed up your quotes a bit there PKNintendo. I'll let you fix it before I respond with an edit XD

Edit: I'll fix it myself.
I love Mario's aerials as much as the next guy, but let's face it. Float cancel aerials, double aerial float, e.c.t. Her aerials outclasses most of the cast.

I suppose Mario is closer than average in this department, but saying that Mario is equal to Peach is wrong.
How d'you figure? How are they better?

Yes, that may be true, but can't Peach Up B out of shield too? In general, her ground attacks, and aerials have alot of priority(I suppose Aerial moves don't really HAVE priority but)
Unless she has invincibility frames at the beginning, it's no where near as good.

I don't think any of her attacks outprioritize Mario's Fsmash on the ground.

I was off there sorry. That was really dumb of me. But Peach comes pretty darn close to Mario there. Her Fsmash is powerful, yet hard to land at times. (Gold club and tipper tennis) Her Upsmash is ridiculously strong too. Fair is also poweful. I suppose in SHEER power, Mario is weaker, but landing KO's with Mario are generally easier (stutter step Fsmash, like you said)
I can't really say since I don't know how powerful Peach's Fsmash is with the different tipper and whatnot, but I have never found any of her smashes to be as powerful as an up-angled Fsmash from Mario. The only thing that even come close is her Fair unstaled, but that's only from my experience.

SH aerials aren't technically ground moves but I know what you mean.
Same with Peach for everything stated.
I usually just see SH aerials as ground attacks because you're trying to hit a grounded opponent with them most of the time.

Yes Mario Fsmash is win, dsmash is good too. For KO, no. I think Mario's Upsmash is terrible in Brawl. ( no more invincibility))
I'd agree with you about Dsmash if I hadn't seen it KOing so often for me near the edge. It only does this near the same % as Usmash, but still, it's pretty easy to land.

Usmash may be a KO move only at relatively higher %, but it's as reliable as your very own Bthrow with Ness OOS.

Yes, Mario has plenty but he needs more. He can't really camp, (nor can Peach) and he can't make a wall in terms of aerials, or attacks. His grab range isn't too hot either (his grab in general) Grabs are defensive too you know. Pivot grabbing is important.
I agree with the inability to camp since fireballs suck in that department, but all of his aerials (save Fair) are pretty decent at walling the opponent, especially Bair. His grab range is a bit on the small side, but that's seriously not a big deal. Same with good pivot grabs. That's not going to stop anyone from getting the grabs...just from making it a huge part of his game like D3 or Falco.

Okay, I may have underestimated his defense game, but Peach defense game is pretty good.
I'm not bashing Peach as I think she's a good character as well, but I don't agree with why Barge said he's lower than her. He's lower due to low representation, bad tourney rankings, and D3.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Oh yeah, I know why I said earlier that Pokemon stadium 2 was banned, its because its banned at some of the local tourneys here. It's on the recommended stage list, but yeah, its banned here. That is all.

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok, seeing as i main BOTH mario and peach im gonna try to attempt to finish this debate, basically, peach outclasses mario in EVERY department minus edgegaurd, and even then peach's edgegaurd is **** good, mario has a much harder time landing KO moves, peach can easily float ground level and cancel any and all lag on a Bair into any grounded move, even a grab, so if they shield the Bair as she's floating behind she can cancel into a Dsmash, a grab or a jab whatever u want her to do, and i don't really see how marios UpB OoS is going to help this argument at all, so it has invinciblity frames at startup, its still not going to lead to anything, and its going to leave him open as he's falling to the ground and suffering landing lag, even stutter stepped Fsmashes really aren't that good, they give him a tiny bit of extra range, but range was never the problem in marios Fsmash its speed. sorry, as much as i love mario he is in no way superior to peach.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
mario has a much harder time landing KO moves
Lol, sorry, no. Fsmash has too much range, doesn't need to sweetspot to kill, and is on a huge disjointed hitbox. Usmash OOS is beautiful and Mario gimps much better than Peach. I don't understand where you guys come from saying Mario has a hard time landing KO moves. It's not even an issue.

Peach can easily float ground level and cancel any and all lag on a Bair into any grounded move, even a grab, so if they shield the Bair as she's floating behind she can cancel into a Dsmash, a grab or a jab whatever u want her to do
What does this have to do with ANYTHING? She has a completely different air game than the entire cast. MK can't do any of the things you just said, but he **** sure has a better air game than Peach.

Same deal with Mario. All of his SH aerials are lagless except for Fair. Even if you fastfall his Bair, the lag is so low that you can do practically the same thing. Since his aerials autocancel as well, you know how easy it is to jump behind someone's shield while doing an aerial? I'm sure you knew this. You main him right?

and i don't really see how marios UpB OoS is going to help this argument at all, so it has invinciblity frames at startup, its still not going to lead to anything, and its going to leave him open as he's falling to the ground and suffering landing lag
Lol wut? So Marth's has the same problem right? How do you main Mario and not know how to properly use this?

even stutter stepped Fsmashes really aren't that good, they give him a tiny bit of extra range, but range was never the problem in marios Fsmash its speed.
Wow...so it's slow now? Christ...are we playing the same game?

sorry, as much as i love mario he is in no way superior to peach.
Lol, must be truth if U say so.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
On the contrary, Mario has plenty of problems landing the kill. Sure he has good ko options and he's excellent at gimping, but at the same time any character with a lot of range makes it extremely difficult for him to get inside.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
MK and Snake for God Tier.

But MK > Snake so there must be a tier above God or betewen God und Top ^^

God Tier:
MK

Master Tier:
Snake

*REST*

Maybe so ? ^^

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I think you guys are thinking about Mario vs. Peach rather than Mario/Peach vs. any on the cast.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Lol, sorry, no. Fsmash has too much range, doesn't need to sweetspot to kill, and is on a huge disjointed hitbox. Usmash OOS is beautiful and Mario gimps much better than Peach. I don't understand where you guys come from saying Mario has a hard time landing KO moves. It's not even an issue.

Fsmash really doesn't have "too much range" its a pretty average range Fsmash, and yeah, it doesn't need to sweetspot to kill, but it sure needs to sweetspot to kill at a decent percent.
What does this have to do with ANYTHING? She has a completely different air game than the entire cast. MK can't do any of the things you just said, but he **** sure has a better air game than Peach.
MK has a better air game than EVERYONE.....im just saying mario might have some quick arials and can juggle with them at low percents, but peach's air game is by FAR more effective against the majority of the cast, at least she can approach with her arials without much fear of being punished, try that with mario and you will get shield grabbed nearly every time.
Same deal with Mario. All of his SH aerials are lagless except for Fair. Even if you fastfall his Bair, the lag is so low that you can do practically the same thing. Since his aerials autocancel as well, you know how easy it is to jump behind someone's shield while doing an aerial? I'm sure you knew this. You main him right?
see the difference, peach is autocancelled, so she can do whatever she wants after falling, but marios are just low lag and he doesn't have nearly as many options out of his fast falled arials as peach does.
Lol wut? So Marth's has the same problem right? How do you main Mario and not know how to properly use this?
knowing how to properly use it doesn't mean its some gamebreaking tech, its ok but it doesn't make up for the rest of marios subpar game.
Wow...so it's slow now? Christ...are we playing the same game?
and yes....it is slow, we are playing the same game.
Lol, must be truth if U say so.
and don't even get me started on comparing recoveries...... peach can only be effectively gimped by metaknight....mario by everyone.

D

Deleted member

Lol peach is so much better than mario. *Doesnt feel like adding facts, because its so true*
(has played edrees and bone)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
On the contrary, Mario has plenty of problems landing the kill. Sure he has good ko options and he's excellent at gimping, but at the same time any character with a lot of range makes it extremely difficult for him to get inside.
Getting inside is difficult vs characters like Marth and MK, ur right. Even then, his OOS Usmash deals with them pretty nicely when they're within KO % as long as it's kept fresh. That, and the fact that a stutterstepped Fsmash contests with practically everyone's range but Ike's makes landing these easy.

I've seen it. I've done it. It's not hard.

I think you guys are thinking about Mario vs. Peach rather than Mario/Peach vs. any on the cast.
You mean the high tiers? Everyone sucks compared to them. My original purpose for arguing was Barge's reasons for Mario being lower than Peach (Bad priority and matchups and whatnot) when it's really only tourney results, representation, and D3. We don't even know if Peach wins over Mario in terms of matchups until the discussions are done. Hell...the Mario and D3 boards haven't even discussed the matchup.

Fsmash really doesn't have "too much range" its a pretty average range Fsmash, and yeah, it doesn't need to sweetspot to kill, but it sure needs to sweetspot to kill at a decent percent.
Okay, so let's keep track. Slow, "average" range, and hard to kill with because of sweetspot issues that seemed to sprout from no where. Oh yeah, and the Stutter step only increases the range by a "tiny" bit.

MK has a better air game than EVERYONE.....im just saying mario might have some quick arials and can juggle with them at low percents, but peach's air game is by FAR more effective against the majority of the cast, at least she can approach with her arials without much fear of being punished, try that with mario and you will get shield grabbed nearly every time.
Isn't Peach vulnerable to OOS options as well? Don't make it like she's got some Godly aerials all of a sudden to help your argument.

see the difference, peach is autocancelled, so she can do whatever she wants after falling, but marios are just low lag and he doesn't have nearly as many options out of his fast falled arials as peach does.
Mario can autocancel as well if needed. Even then, Mario's aerials are faster than Peach's. You're arguing the wrong area. She's wins in range and priority, not speed.

And what're these "options" that Mario doesn't have? What can't you do from the neutral position after a fastfalled aerial?

knowing how to properly use it doesn't mean its some gamebreaking tech, its ok but it doesn't make up for the rest of marios subpar game.
lol, k. You seen that explanation on why MK > G&W in their matchup? Most of it was based off of MK's upB OOS. Having good OOS options on a game where camping and spamming is rewarded IS a game-changer.

and yes....it is slow, we are playing the same game.
Lmao, there's no arguing with you. How often do you even use Mario? Why do you even main this guy? He can't kill or approach.

and don't even get me started on comparing recoveries...... peach can only be effectively gimped by metaknight....mario by everyone.
Lol, now his recovery sucks. Mario's less vulnerable offstage than Peach, she can just recover from further away. Her vertical recovery is also much shorter and her recovery overall is slower.

I agree that hers is overall better, but not that huge a difference.

Lol peach is so much better than mario. *Doesnt feel like adding facts, because its so true*
(has played edrees and bone)
Lol, invalid. Doesn't matter if you've played one side and haven't played the other. That's like seeing the Democratic convention and automatically thinking you know who's better before even seeing what the other side can do.

Play a Mario pro first. And I mean a good one, like Fear, TC1, or Boss. It can even be online, all you need to see is what he's capable of when played at high level.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Lol when I first saw the tier list, I was surprised by some character placements, but now I know why

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Getting inside is difficult vs characters like Marth and MK, ur right. Even then, his OOS Usmash deals with them pretty nicely when they're within KO % as long as it's kept fresh. That, and the fact that a stutterstepped Fsmash contests with practically everyone's range but Ike's makes landing these easy.

I've seen it. I've done it. It's not hard.

You mean the high tiers? Everyone sucks compared to them. My original purpose for arguing was Barge's reasons for Mario being lower than Peach (Bad priority and matchups and whatnot) when it's really only tourney results, representation, and D3. We don't even know if Peach wins over Mario in terms of matchups until the discussions are done. Hell...the Mario and D3 boards haven't even discussed the matchup.

Okay, so let's keep track. Slow, "average" range, and hard to kill with because of sweetspot issues that seemed to sprout from no where. Oh yeah, and the Stutter step only increases the range by a "tiny" bit.

Isn't Peach vulnerable to OOS options as well? Don't make it like she's got some Godly aerials all of a sudden to help your argument.

Mario can autocancel as well if needed. Even then, Mario's aerials are faster than Peach's. You're arguing the wrong area. She's wins in range and priority, not speed.

And what're these "options" that Mario doesn't have? What can't you do from the neutral position after a fastfalled aerial?

lol, k. You seen that explanation on why MK > G&W in their matchup? Most of it was based off of MK's upB OOS. Having good OOS options on a game where camping and spamming is rewarded IS a game-changer.

Lmao, there's no arguing with you. How often do you even use Mario? Why do you even main this guy? He can't kill or approach.

Lol, now his recovery sucks. Mario's less vulnerable offstage than Peach, she can just recover from further away. Her vertical recovery is also much shorter and her recovery overall is slower.

I agree that hers is overall better, but not that huge a difference.

Lol, invalid. Doesn't matter if you've played one side and haven't played the other. That's like seeing the Democratic convention and automatically thinking you know who's better before even seeing what the other side can do.

Play a Mario pro first. And I mean a good one, like Fear, TC1, or Boss. It can even be online, all you need to see is what he's capable of when played at high level.
Right on most points BUT.

I've seen most of the Peach matchups, and most of the Mario matchups. Unfortunately for Mario, she seems to do better against the higher tiers compared to Mario.

EX: Mario vs Wario. Mario is listed at a disadvantage, while Peach has the slight adv.
Snake vs Mario, Mario is ***** while Peach is decent against him. (IIRC it was even)\

Peach is Not ***** by the higher tiers. Have you seen Edrees?

Peach does well against Wario (evenish/Peach adv) She's decent against DDD, Snake, Falco e.c.t.

Saying she gets ***** by them similar to lower characters (like Ness and Mario) is false.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I've seen most of the Peach matchups, and most of the Mario matchups. Unfortunately for Mario, she seems to do better against the higher tiers compared to Mario.

EX: Mario vs Wario. Mario is listed at a disadvantage, while Peach has the slight adv.
Snake vs Mario, Mario is ***** while Peach is decent against him. (IIRC it was even)\

Peach is Not ***** by the higher tiers. Have you seen Edrees?

Peach does well against Wario (evenish/Peach adv) She's decent against DDD, Snake, Falco e.c.t.

Saying she gets ***** by them similar to lower characters (like Ness and Mario) is false.
Mario has adv vs ROB, does better vs Marth, and is pretty even vs Falco.

Snake is 40:60 vs Peach, I don't recall what it is for Mario, but I doubt it's worse. We still need to revisit matchups either way since Mario's metagame has been constantly moving and a few new things have been discovered since we discussed the more frequent tourney characters.

Example: G&W and MK aren't 80:20 anymore, but I believe they're listed as such on our matchup discussion (not the stickied thread). Tornado and Bair used to be ridiculously spammable on Mario and made the fight a simple one for them. Not really anymore.

I stand by the whole matchup thing being inconclusive.

Edit: And yes...I've seen Edrees.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Mario has adv vs ROB, does better vs Marth, and is pretty even vs Falco.

Snake is 40:60 vs Peach, I don't recall what it is for Mario, but I doubt it's worse. We still need to revisit matchups either way since Mario's metagame has been constantly moving and a few new things have been discovered since we discussed the more frequent tourney characters.

Example: G&W and MK aren't 80:20 anymore, but I believe they're listed as such on our matchup discussion (not the stickied thread). Tornado and Bair used to be ridiculously spammable on Mario and made the fight a simple one for them. Not really anymore.

I stand by the whole matchup thing being inconclusive.

Edit: And yes...I've seen Edrees.
Mario's advantage on Rob is 55-45 IIRC.

On thing you forgot about 8 characters that matter.

-MK vs Mario and Peach
Peach does slightly better against the helmet.

-Snake,
Peach again does better (isn't Mario at a 7-3 dis against Snake? If not sorry!)

-Wario.
Peach has any ADV on Wario, while Mario doesn't.

-Marth,
Both are at a disadvantage.

-Rob
Mario has a slight ADV, dunno about Peach.

-Falco
Peach is only at a slight disadvantage, Dunno about Mario

-G&W
regardless ***** Mario. Peach does better.

-King DDD
Mario gets infinited by DDD, while Peach does not. I seem to recall hearing Peach going even against him.

And some others

-Olimar
Peach ***** Olimar badly. Mario is at a Dis

-DK
Don't know about either characters

-Diddy
Peach does better against Diddy than Mario. She can glide toss his banana's all the same. Mario cannot.

-Lucario
Peach is even against him, dunno about Mario

Even when matchups are done, we can't you feel that Peach is an overall really good character? I mean, has a Mario main (or Ness main) made it to the top ten in hobo11 ? No.
But seeing that Peach made me realize that Peach has the potentially to be really good. High tier def...

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
-MK vs Mario and Peach
Peach does slightly better against the helmet.
We still need to revise this one. We didn't even have MKs discussing their side when we did this one. Even then, I'm not even sure she could handle MK as well.

-Snake,
Peach again does better (isn't Mario at a 7-3 dis against Snake? If not sorry!)
Same deal. If matchups need to be revised, they need to be revised. That's what I mean by "not done". My guess is that she does better here tho.

-Wario.
Peach has any ADV on Wario, while Mario doesn't.
No dispute here.

-Marth,
Both are at a disadvantage.
45:55 and 25:75 is a big difference. Those aren't the numbers, of course, but Mario's disadvantage is lower.

-Rob
Mario has a slight ADV, dunno about Peach.
I think Mario has a bigger advantage because of how he combos right in the middle of ROB's blind spot and can easily take him from 0-70%. Cape also ***** laser and Gyro. I'm not completely sure, but I don't see how Peach could do better than that given her tools in this matchup.

-Falco
Peach is only at a slight disadvantage, Dunno about Mario
I think we are even, but the Mario boards have it as disadvantage, so this one goes to Peach as well.

-G&W
regardless ***** Mario. Peach does better.
Needs to be redone. UpB OOS > Bair and FIHL makes the match MUCH easier. Both relatively new discoveries.

-King DDD
Mario gets infinited by DDD, while Peach does not. I seem to recall hearing Peach going even against him.
No dispute here either.

-Olimar
Peach ***** Olimar badly. Mario is at a Dis
Agreed. You dipped beneath high tier.

-DK
Don't know about either characters
It's even on the Mario boards. Doesn't DK have a slight adv on Peach?

-Diddy
Peach does better against Diddy than Mario. She can glide toss his banana's all the same. Mario cannot.
Agreed

-Lucario
Peach is even against him, dunno about Mario
Even as well. You left out quite a few high tiers.

Even when matchups are done, we can't you feel that Peach is an overall really good character? I mean, has a Mario main (or Ness main) made it to the top ten in hobo11 ? No.
But seeing that Peach made me realize that Peach has the potentially to be really good. High tier def...
Lol, I don't think any of the top Mario mains went to Hobo11. Correct me if any did.

Either way, that doesn't mean a Mario isn't capable of it. Edrees is obviously a great player, just like Mr.3000 who placed 13th with Sonic.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
We still need to revise this one. We didn't even have MKs discussing their side when we did this one. Even then, I'm not even sure she could handle MK as well.

Same deal. If matchups need to be revised, they need to be revised. That's what I mean by "not done". My guess is that she does better here tho.

No dispute here.

45:55 and 25:75 is a big difference. Those aren't the numbers, of course, but Mario's disadvantage is lower.

I think Mario has a bigger advantage because of how he combos right in the middle of ROB's blind spot and can easily take him from 0-70%. Cape also ***** laser and Gyro. I'm not completely sure, but I don't see how Peach could do better than that given her tools in this matchup.

I think we are even, but the Mario boards have it as disadvantage, so this one goes to Peach as well.

Needs to be redone. UpB OOS > Bair and FIHL makes the match MUCH easier. Both relatively new discoveries.

No dispute here either.

Agreed. You dipped beneath high tier.

It's even on the Mario boards. Doesn't DK have a slight adv on Peach?

Agreed

Even as well. You left out quite a few high tiers.

Lol, I don't think any of the top Mario mains went to Hobo11. Correct me if any did.

Either way, that doesn't mean a Mario isn't capable of it. Edrees is obviously a great player, just like Mr.3000 who placed 13th with Sonic.

With Sonic? Wow. I suppose if you, Boss, Monk or some great Ness player went to Hobo, they might have made it but compared to them...

And did you see that pic? :dizzy:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
With Sonic? Wow. I suppose if you, Boss, Monk or some great Ness player went to Hobo, they might have made it but compared to them...

Sonic and D3, wasn't only Sonic like Edrees was with Peach, but it's the same general point. Great players > characters.

And yeah, the gaping chasm between the bottom and top half of the screen? Yeah, I saw it :laugh:

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Report it if you haven't done it already. <_>

It's been up for almost an hour, and there aren't any mods on (for GBD, anyways). Who knows how many people have seen it...

I reported it twice thrice. >_>

EDIT: 123 is banned but...

The gaping chasm remains.

:/

EDIT2: Ok, its gone. :D

Thanks Youko.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad to see the placement of Luigi. He's obviously superior than his famous brother Mario.

;)

D

Deleted member

Ok matador. Look at tournament results. Peach is in A rank. Do more people play peach than mario? Probably, but peach would not be in A rank if she wasnt a good character. Ive played good mario's online(when i played online), id be happy to play you if you really want, but the fact is, peaches fair and bair>all of marios aerials, her dair combos really well if ur not smash DIing well(0-35), her recovery isnt too long ranged but its practically ungimpable(except maybe mario XD), and her turnip game is about as good as marios fireballs, but a little more versitile. You say you cant see one side without seeing the other, there are no high level marios near me.

What GOOD peaches have you played

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Ok matador. Look at tournament results. Peach is in A rank. Do more people play peach than mario? Probably, but peach would not be in A rank if she wasnt a good character.
I completely agree. I never once even hinted that Peach was a bad character or that Mario was even a better character. My reason for this whole...whatever was because people assumed Mario's low tier position because he's a "bad" character which is untrue. He's lower because of bad tourney representation, rankings, and D3.

Ive played good mario's online(when i played online), id be happy to play you if you really want
The lag would be bad, but I don't mind if you don't.

but the fact is, peaches fair and bair>all of marios aerials, her dair combos really well if ur not smash DIing well(0-35), her recovery isnt too long ranged but its practically ungimpable(except maybe mario XD)
How d'you figure Peach's Fair and Bair > all of Mario's aerials? Especially since their Bairs are generally the same. And you can smash DI out of her Dair? That's news to me.

her recovery has always been hard to gimp for me, but I've never seen it as ungimpable. Just difficult is all.

and her turnip game is about as good as marios fireballs, but a little more versitile.
I'd say about equally versatile, seeing as Mario can spam his whenever he needs them.

You say you cant see one side without seeing the other, there are no high level marios near me.

What GOOD peaches have you played
I've played a few decent Peaches that could go toe to toe with my Mario, but none good in person. The only good ones I've played are Dark p.ch and BO X7 online.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Peaches turnips aren't as spammable as marios though. But they are better, plus she has a chance at getting a grandpa turnip/light saber/bomb/mr saturn

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Peaches turnips aren't as spammable as marios though. But they are better, plus she has a chance at getting a grandpa turnip/light saber/bomb/mr saturn
Word advice. Taunt or use the neutral B when pulling the sword. (it isn't properly programmed this time around, so you need to use aforementioned tech's or drop and pick up the sword)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Word advice. Taunt or use the neutral B when pulling the sword. (it isn't properly programmed this time around, so you need to use aforementioned tech's or drop and pick up the sword)
^What he means is that the Beamsword Peach gets has no range whatsoever, it sucks. You need to throw it and catch it again to get the normal moveset OR perform a move that makes the sword disappear from Peach's hand (toading, up and down taunt or upB...or just throwing it).

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
why would you even want to use her beam sword?

YOU KNOW WHERE THAT THING CAME FROM?!

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
Also you should make your tier lists like that, since they waste space (this is my own version btw):

Snake Tier: MK
Top Tier: King Dedede, Snake,G&W ,Falco ,Marth , ROB, Wario
High Tier: Lucario, Donkey Kong, Pikachu, Kirby, Diddy Kong, Wolf, Olimar
Mid Tier: Toon Link, Ice Climbers,Peach, Pit, Bowser, Fox, Luigi, Zamus, Sheik, Zelda, Ike
Low: Mario, Ness, Yoshi, Lucas, Samus, Pokemon Trainer, Sonic
Bottom: Link, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon

Hope I didn't forget anyone
Here what I think of your list Gheb it Very good but some placing could be changed
Maybe does bowser >pit
I think IC are high tier
Wario<Marth
R.O.B>Wario
Marth>R.O.B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom