• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Actually, I really wanna know:

"Low tier tournaments" accept characters up to what tier?

Please let it be D, PLEASE LET IT BE D.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I don't believe that Wario is that good and Falcon moving out of the worst character is a little surprising. With the few amount of combos in Brawl at least Ganon's attacks he connects with are worthwhile. Not like it really matters. Anyone in D and below isn't any good and their position is irrelevant at the time being.

Whatever...overall a better list then the last one but I haven't followed Brawl metagame in forever. I'll stick to Brawl+ where Ganon is usable. :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Can you explain why Pikachu moved up? I agree with it, I just want to hear the reasons.
I can't really give any group reasoning other than "because he got voted there," but I feel his solid survival rate, great recovery, reasonably fast KO moves and tournament representation by Anther are all indicators of Pikachu being a strong character.

Actually, I really wanna know:

"Low tier tournaments" accept characters up to what tier?

Please let it be D, PLEASE LET IT BE D.
I left an addendum in the OP.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pikachuuuuuuu. <3

I wanted Zelda to go down more. I wanna use her in low tier tournies...... :mad:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I don't believe that Wario is that good and Falcon moving out of the worst character is a little surprising. With the few amount of combos in vBrawl at least Ganon's attacks he connects with are worthwhile.

Whatever...overall a better list then the last one but I haven't followed vBrawl metagame in forever. I'll stick to Brawl+ where Ganon is usable. :)
Please refrain from calling the game vBrawl here. It's Brawl.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wario is almost god tier. Let's step it up, fatties.
I'm going to help you guys. That last match that I had was a weird fluke of lost, but I'm going to get over it and use Wario again. I played him too long just to quit him, and I will learn how to DACUS all over again.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
U.N Owen was Jigglypuff.

Low tier tourney F, E, and D tier will be allowed.

No Sonic in my low tiers LOL WUT. Sorry Sonic mains, you'll have to find another way to make money.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
I can't really give any group reasoning other than "because he got voted there," but I feel his solid survival rate, great recovery, reasonably fast KO moves and tournament representation by Anther are all indicators of Pikachu being a strong character.

Cool beans.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Pikachuuuuuuu. <3

I wanted Zelda to go down more. I wanna use her in low tier tournies...... :mad:
On the front, they said it's up to the TOs. I can see why, because those four are pretty strong against E and F tiers.

Smith

Smash Ace
I think B tier would count as mid. S and A together already has more than a third. In theory, a third should be mid, a third should be above mid, and a third should be below. Sorry, Toon Link mains.
Were bottom of high. Because we've been on the top of Mid. and if it went that way then Low tier wouldn't start at D Tier.

Atleast I think.

M@v

Subarashii!
Zelda, Princess of Hyrule, I hereby give you the honored job of being my low tier main.(When your allowed). If your not, I guess old manandorf will have to do his best....

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
I'm really surprised at Wario's movement and at R.O.B dropping... And I am seriously surprised to where Mario is... don't he **** Lucas's recovery? Fire ball his tether then fludd his PK thunder. lol.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
I'm guessing this is also up to the TOs, but what about Zelda's down B if she's allowed in tournaments?

LET IT BE LEGALLLL!!!

Vinnie

Smash Master
GameTable tourney on Saturday that I'm hosting, only F and E tiers, and PT & Sonic, because I promised people I would let them use low tiers from v2.0 since I don't want to announce a list last minute.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
This Tier List is Legit... I still think Falco should be under Diddy though. :\ Eh, its whatevz.

Good stuff.

Sonic is too goodz.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
(drop Sheik to D)

Alright, I'm done being annoying.

Thanks for answering my stuff.

M.K

Level 55
I just don't get how Bowser maintains his position.
Terrible tournament results, below average match-ups, chaingrabbed near-infinite with DDD, large target, meh recovery, and slow, predicatable attacks.
Like, seriously, and he's STILL above PT? Wow, I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom