• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official San Antonio Vs Waco Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Apprentice
so bacisally some noobs from waco have been messaging me on myspace and have been talking a rediculous amount of **** talking about san antonio including me betty and other members of the crew. anywayz i want to make a public tournament about it and get the community all rallied up for this in the common goal of crushing wacos noobness at smash so heres what i propose.

CREW Tournament style.

10 vs 10

OR

5 vs 5

San Antonio crew consists of
S.O.S. Mr.c King mosquito Betty Kite Fear Reqy Espy Wombat Smiles Forkgirl and oh so many more if anyone form sa is intrested in joining in on this crew battle of complete and total domination of the noobness that is called waco texas post here i WILL find a venue a date and a time now lets see if waco has the balls to actually go through with it.

its funny cause betty himself could pwn all of waco and he hasnt played smash in 38275972465974326572 years lol

so whos with me?

Smash Apprentice
oh btw this is the message i got the other day from one of the waco players read it from bottom to top thank you.

i've had about enough of your ****, lets duel. i am TEE A-CH EE THE BEST...unknown player in the world. Yes yes...i agree, why dont you go and suck Bettys piece, since he is a god in your eyes. your play smash with your ****? you nasty muther****er. tourny..<-- are you gay? tourny...sounds like a british *** trying to say the name Jeremy...p.s. i hate british people. thats enough. i bet i could 8926597623976427397 stock you. gay *****....*****.......(5 mins later) *****! good day sir.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Oct 5, 2007 11:41 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL thats pretty funny. :p i take it your a complete and total noob seeing as u 1 live in waco and no 1 good smashs there (your best player is about as skilled as one of my terds at smash) and 2 everyone knows bettys a dude and u obviously didnt go to any major smash tournys because betty is a god lol and btw u sux at smash ill 8926597632976427396 stock you.
Date: Oct 5, 2007 9:36 AM

Im the best unknown smash player in the world. And I heard from some little birdy that you're a wavedouche and that your gf Betty was a dude. you're trash man, you sack of ****.

Date: Oct 5, 2007 11:30 AM

umm lolz? who the **** r u?

Date: Oct 5, 2007 9:17 AM

i see you got **** on by a bird when you were younger. you're a ***got. you Sack. Of. ****. (S.O.S)

kodak_sway

Smash Cadet
lol, ragu sauce, dont take it to the heart. i aint scared of a fight though, although i am a noob, i dont back down to nothing, my 3 months exp enough.

Smash Apprentice
lol, ragu sauce, dont take it to the heart. i aint scared of a fight though, although i am a noob, i dont back down to nothing, my 3 months exp enough.
so your the douche bag who is talking crap to everyone i see its funny cuz u make fun of san antonio and doh just because hes gay lol and doh isnt even a part of sa lol regardless waco is going down if guys actually have the balls to go through with this

also for more **** talking that is waco check my myspace www.myspace.com/howjon and look at my comments the ignorant black dude that goes by the name of nickdotcom is the douche that goes by the name kodak sway on SWF and is the source of all this noobery. no seriously everyone should read it his ignorance is ****ing hilarious

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
lolz @ teh messegez

your talkin to me on myspace :p and theres no way i can compete in this youve already have good peoples joinin in for this

lol if anything ill be there to support SA crew but im no good :D

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Well...I learned how to play Peach from Xelic who learned from Smiles so my Peach roots are in SA. So basically if you close one eye and don't look with the other...lolz

kodak_sway

Smash Cadet
whateva *****, gimme a chicken and some waffle friends fa free, CAUSE I AINT GOT NO MONEY, and you gon give me the money you got.

my roots are from the game itself. my voyage has been short, but it has been sweet. and i aint no punk *****. im a noob alright, i wont lie about that, but i aint no *****.

Smash Apprentice
whateva *****, gimme a chicken and some waffle friends fa free, CAUSE I AINT GOT NO MONEY, and you gon give me the money you got.

my roots are from the game itself. my voyage has been short, but it has been sweet. and i aint no punk *****. im a noob alright, i wont lie about that, but i aint no *****.
do you have any idea how idiotic you sound? well since your not just an idiot but a poor idiot then we can make the crews free of charge and just make a normal tournament on the side for people who actually have $

HANA

Smash Apprentice
im from waco.....i'd just like to know how all of this got started....i know kodak.....he a noob....wtf happened?

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I don't mind playing, but try not to judge a whole city by a few dumb remarks (which probably werent even serious anyways).

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
So this is just... not a good topic all around. Keep this stuff on myspace... or PM's where I/other people don't have to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom