• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official R.O.B. PR/Tournament Results Archive

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i'm gonna try and only play ROB in meta banned tournies from now on lol...which shouldn't be counted for these...so i guess i'll lose my spot at #5 @.@
welcome to the honorary list :p

unless u realize ur rob is better than ur mk lol

but like... just keep using rob. come to my mk ban tourney in octo, it should be a good size, bring a car of ppl. oct 18th in philly.

Works for me.

And for the pics, I'd say use the ones on AiB, but idk if you wanted the render.

Why would you do such a silly thing?
o yea aib has em, good thinkn

TheMike

Smash Lord
JJ, u can put my name at the Second Post. I'll probably go to two good tournaments(October/November) and i hope to place well =D

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah see i never felt any sort of attraction to ROB i just did well with him :3

i need more heartbreak in my life...

Technodeath

Smash Champion
my friends play brawl, i just sort of dis-encourage them to play by ****** them :/ it kinda makes me feel bad.

yesterday for example playing against my mate who mains ike, i picked falco (im decent with most of the board) and i chain grabbed him and both my friends started flaming me about how it's cheap, ruins the game because you cant do anything about it etc. i just told them to "stfu and grow up, it's part of the meta-game"

people like them make me angry about their views on how brawl should be played.. but i have no one else to play against..

such as life

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
i beat p.s too wtf @.@
If we're doing this, then so did I...back in March lol. It was a MM after he (and Boss) beat us in doubles =P
Fishy, we should meet up this sunday/saturday.
Little late for that now, unless you meant next sunday/saturday. I thought we were going to meet at Cam's house on Friday, but if you can't make that, I'll see what I can do next weekend.

edit: whoops, my bad. I didn't realize you posted that this past friday

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
haha i speak robot. and sometimes spanish robot if im in the mood. and i guess portuguese too! :p

Ugh. I hate ROB dottos too. @_________@
I'll usually go ZSS or Marth, because he's soooo easy to juggle.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Dittos suck.

Anyone in PA, come to Ultimate Gaming Zone in MD on the 17th. It'll be my last tourney till Pound, and I could use some lovin' from my ROBros.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
**** man.

Driving directions to Lakeforest Mall
(301) 947-0060
174 mi – about 3 hours 9 mins
Suggested routes
I-78 W
174 mi 3 hours 9 mins

I-95 S
193 mi 3 hours 23 mins

4 hours 0 mins in traffic
I-83 S

184 mi 3 hours 25 mins
4 hours 20 mins in traffic

Far away...

:026:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
October 17th = SPOC 8 (i think its 8)

I'm having my big dso returning biweekly though the next day in Philly. Everyone come to that!

P~S is driving from MD, jjvirus get on that ride.
have him take u right from the MD tourney.

Top Bottom