• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I would battle but I'm currently breeding for the GL tournament on the 11th and don't know how long it'll take with Finals coming and some homework to do..

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
That was really fun very close towards the end but know it was over when that ice punch missed

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That was really fun very close towards the end but know it was over when that ice punch missed
Volocorna avoiding tyranitars move was a close all, same for Dragonite living with one hp. My venasaur probably would have lost to beedrill he was another staller like swalot. Good match! You have quite a good team.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Volocorna avoiding tyranitars move was a close all, same for Dragonite living with one hp. My venasaur probably would have lost to beedrill he was another staller like swalot. Good match! You have quite a good team.
my mind was somewhere else at the beginning completely forget what type of Pokemon swalot was.your team is tough and bulky was funny trying to break it down.And that volocorna put in work.thanks for that was a test run think I'm gonna replace typholsion with a water Pokemon maybe suicune

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
my mind was somewhere else at the beginning completely forget what type of Pokemon swalot was.your team is tough and bulky was funny trying to break it down.And that volocorna put in work.thanks for that was a test run think I'm gonna replace typholsion with a water Pokemon maybe suicune
Swalot is always unexpected when I battle people xD. He's so underloved but can be good if used right. And thanks, I use that team for doubles, so I was surprised they lasted in singles! And No problem! Good luck in finalizing your team!

Synnett

Alligator Lord
Ayy guys!

I'm looking for a Defiant Farfetch'd with good IV everywhere but sp.attack. I have a few shinies to give and event pokemon.
Also, if you happen to have a 6IV Ditto it would be fantastic. My friend accidentally deleted mine when he restarted his game.

Pm me for arrangement. :p

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
It's been a long time since anyone posted here...

My X save file was erased. Most of what I had was on Pokemon Bank, thankfully, but I did lose a handful of my best Pokemon... RIP.

I was wondering if anyone had a 6IV Ditto. I have a lot of breeding stock, so with one of those I will be able to re-make my lost Pokemon. Sadly, my best Ditto was one of the Pokemon I lost...

Also, if you had a spare Destiny Knot (I'm on Omega Ruby now and I haven't found one yet), that would be just as helpful, if not moreso.

My friend code is in my profile. Just quote my post here, post on my profile, or send me a PM (anything that gives me a notification). I have a few shinies to offer, but if you're not into that I can offer you some breeding stock for one of my many Normal-types.

I mostly use Normal-types, but I do have some other random stuff. If you need a random Pokemon, I'd be glad to trade you what you want, if I possess it.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Hey m8s. I'm needing a Gengar for Omega Ruby. One of Modest Nature, 6IV, and non-Shiny. I'll try to hunt down anything you want for it.

:094:
I have a non-shiny 6iv Modest Gengar i haven't used in a while.. I don't mind trading it away since i can easily recreate it with another one of my Gengars and my 6iv Dito is modest
It's been a long time since anyone posted here...

My X save file was erased. Most of what I had was on Pokemon Bank, thankfully, but I did lose a handful of my best Pokemon... RIP.

I was wondering if anyone had a 6IV Ditto. I have a lot of breeding stock, so with one of those I will be able to re-make my lost Pokemon. Sadly, my best Ditto was one of the Pokemon I lost...

Also, if you had a spare Destiny Knot (I'm on Omega Ruby now and I haven't found one yet), that would be just as helpful, if not moreso.

My friend code is in my profile. Just quote my post here, post on my profile, or send me a PM (anything that gives me a notification). I have a few shinies to offer, but if you're not into that I can offer you some breeding stock for one of my many Normal-types.

I mostly use Normal-types, but I do have some other random stuff. If you need a random Pokemon, I'd be glad to trade you what you want, if I possess it.
i have a few spare Destiny Knots but the 6iv ditto I mentioned above is my only one and I don't want to trade it away.. :ohwell:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Ooh, yes! I'll gladly trade for that Gengar.

do you happen to have HA Tyrunt or HA Amaura? if not then anything will do. :p I haven't been playing pokemon as much as i could and don't really need as much atm.. :lol: also added your FC. Mine is 5172-1450-4569 in case you're using mobile.
ign is the in the picture :p
I need to go out for a bit so I'll be back..

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I have a non-shiny 6iv Modest Gengar i haven't used in a while.. I don't mind trading it away since i can easily recreate it with another one of my Gengars and my 6iv Dito is modest

i have a few spare Destiny Knots but the 6iv ditto I mentioned above is my only one and I don't want to trade it away.. :ohwell:
Thank you for your kindness! However, MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 offered to give me a destiny knot some time soon. If he isn't able to do it anymore, I'll shoot you a message, okay? Thanks again!

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
do you happen to have HA Tyrunt or HA Amaura? if not then anything will do. :p I haven't been playing pokemon as much as i could and don't really need as much atm.. :lol: also added your FC. Mine is 5172-1450-4569 in case you're using mobile.
ign is the in the picture :p
I need to go out for a bit so I'll be back..
I added your FC too, so I'm ready when you are. :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Thank you for your kindness! However, MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 offered to give me a destiny knot some time soon. If he isn't able to do it anymore, I'll shoot you a message, okay? Thanks again!
ok lol. I do have 2 extra because of pick up :p
I added your FC too, so I'm ready when you are. :p

I just need to help out with my brother prepare for this Upcoming Blizzard that I was not aware of then I'll be ready :lol:. I'm heading back home now though.

So about 5-10 minutes :p

And something else came up :ohwell:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
ok lol. I do have 2 extra because of pick up :p

I just need to help out with my brother prepare for this Upcoming Blizzard that I was not aware of then I'll be ready :lol:. I'm heading back home now though.

So about 5-10 minutes :p

And something else came up :ohwell:
I have 6 total Destiny Knot on my Pokemon X because of fighting trainers in Lumiose City. :p

SuperSmashDrake

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSmashDrake
3DS FC
4811-7419-2384
Hey everyone. I know it's been awhile since this thread saw some love, but I figured I'd post anyways.

I recently got the bright idea to complete my PokeDex by having a copy of every Pokemon in my OR so I can easily transfer them all to Sun/Moon. I do need some help obtaining some Pokemon so I figured I'd ask here. I'm looking for Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Phione, Manaphy, Victini, Vullaby, Xerneas, and Hoopa. I'm also interested in getting all of the Unown and Vivillion. If you have any of the Pokemon I mentioned and would like to trade (I have legendaries, anything breedable, event Pokemon, and even some extra Mega Stones) please send me a PM. Thanks!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hey everyone. I know it's been awhile since this thread saw some love, but I figured I'd post anyways.

I recently got the bright idea to complete my PokeDex by having a copy of every Pokemon in my OR so I can easily transfer them all to Sun/Moon. I do need some help obtaining some Pokemon so I figured I'd ask here. I'm looking for Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Phione, Manaphy, Victini, Vullaby, Xerneas, and Hoopa. I'm also interested in getting all of the Unown and Vivillion. If you have any of the Pokemon I mentioned and would like to trade (I have legendaries, anything breedable, event Pokemon, and even some extra Mega Stones) please send me a PM. Thanks!
Would you be against QR coding them?

Plus they are all being given away before sun and moon so you should be able to snag the legends before that. I can trade vullaby if you want though.

SuperSmashDrake

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSmashDrake
3DS FC
4811-7419-2384
Would you be against QR coding them?

Plus they are all being given away before sun and moon so you should be able to snag the legends before that. I can trade vullaby if you want though.
I know most of them are being given away due to the 20th Anniversary events, I just don't know if I can wait until September! And I'd rather not QR them. I'm totally down to get a Vullaby from you though!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know most of them are being given away due to the 20th Anniversary events, I just don't know if I can wait until September! And I'd rather not QR them. I'm totally down to get a Vullaby from you though!
Sure, I can trade now, What's your fc?

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Mmm, does someone has a spare Mew, Celebi and Hoopa? I want to do a live Pokedex and I missed those 3 events. If not, that's fine, I'll just wait another hundred years and wait for redistributions.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Mmm, does someone has a spare Mew, Celebi and Hoopa? I want to do a live Pokedex and I missed those 3 events. If not, that's fine, I'll just wait another hundred years and wait for redistributions.
If you still need a Celebi I have either 2 or three that I got from events.. I would just need to find them on the bank since I don't use them for much..

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Nah, don't care much. OK, tomorrow then.
Sorry about not responding yesterday. I've been needing to do some stuff for my finals yesterday and today.. I'll let you know when I finish them up later today.. they shouldn't take too long..

Top Bottom