• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

6VI6

Smash Apprentice
Sam's falco

First thing to ever 4 stock me

Felt good

Thanks for showing me competitive smash Sam

(and shoutouts to Woody's Pound 4 shirt, seeing that shirt and knowing competitive smashers existed in my vicinity was one of the happiest moments of my life lol)

M@v

Subarashii!
Seriously though we either need to revive this thread or make a new one to catch the influx of new players for smash 4. I've found a few already on smashboards who have either pmd me or made their own thread because they couldn't find one for pgh.

Last edited:

D20

Smash Lord
Hey all you PIttsburgh scrubs - I'm training with my boy Jmoan here at Penn State, and we're going to trash you all at the next tournament! I main Young Link because I like his fire arrows. They're better than Falco's lasers because they do more damage! Also, Young Link has one of the best grabs in the game because it's longer. You guys don't stand a chance!

Last edited:

Life

Smash Hero
Hey all you PIttsburgh scrubs - I'm training with my boy Jmoan here at Penn State, and we're going to trash you all at the next tournament! I main Young Link because I like his fire arrows. They're better than Falco's lasers because they do more damage! Also, Young Link has one of the best grabs in the game because it's longer. You guys don't stand a chance!
Young Link's arrows leave fire on the ground that does not deal damage.

Ness' PK Fire leaves fire on the ground that does.

#checkmate

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Videos absolutely required. Young Link hero. :D

OT: What I do in the Minnesota thread, destroyed by facebook, is regularly post upcoming tournament info and results. This at least exemplifies that we exist to new smashers, and I link to our facebook page. I recommend the same for Pittsburgh.

Tship

Smash Rookie
I haven't seen much Pittsburgh activity recently but there is a tournament on Nov 15th at Pittsburgh Retro Gaming Expo in Squirrel Hill.

pittsburghretrogaming<dot>com

Waiting for more information from their facebook.

M@v

Subarashii!
The new community members do. Its why it wouldn't be a bad idea to have some sort of Pittsburgh thread semi-active for all the new melee/smash 4/pm players to see.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Go go active thread mode! Do the weekly events now include Smash Wii U? Also, local peeps. If you ever want to play, feel free to add my NNID.

Last edited:

Life

Smash Hero
Most of our activity has moved to the facebook group "NEOH/PGH Active SSBM Players/Talentless Hacks".

EDIT:

Yeah that one
|
|
V

Last edited:
Top Bottom