• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Friendly reminded that tomorrow is "Sweet's Smash Mansion."

Any and all are invited. Probably will start at around 6 or 7. If you don't come, you have no excuse, and your parents are also cousins.

Anyone can stay, I just gotta have people out at around 12 noon.

Last edited:

A-Laon

Smash Master
Humor aside, Blizz ripped off DnD and created a gaming phenomenon that pulled in eight figures worth of players over a nine year span. Other developers rip off Blizz and create uninspired cash-grabs that cap out in two months before their inevitable death. The MMO industry is a creative desert. :(

Vyke

Smash Champion
How can you rip off generic fantasy? The whole joke behind that penny arcade comic is that Blizzard's Starcraft is pretty much entirely coined from Warhammer 40k, and Warcraft from regular Warhammer. (Just in case anyone missed that.)

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
"

A: In whatever you choose to do. Do it because it's hard, not because it's easy. Math and physics and astrophysics are hard. For every hard thing you accomplish, fewer other people are out there doing the same thing as you. That's what doing something hard means. And in the limit of this, everyone beats a path to your door because you're the only one around who understands the impossible concept or who solves the unsolvable problem."

This is basically the reason why I play CF.

Just wanted to say that I miss you guys, and I wish I could be at CF4.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you all in the fall.

Blowin' on that endo

Gamecube Nintendo

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
jacob! when do you think you can get around to uploading your cf4 stuff?

I heard you have Mach vs Stros MM also! hypeeeeee

if you get that stuff up ill upload stro vs M2K. SOME OF THE BEST MELEE IVE EVER SEEN.

Ambix

Smash Ace
i'm actually going down to visit my friends in memphis this weekend before i have to start working again.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I'll be moving in tomorrow. Not sure if I'll even be able to play before classes start. I'll let you know.

Coming to this thread, I saw the title, and noticed that all the LoL/WoW talk has essentially stopped for some time now.

Potential thread names: Official Pittsburgh Weeklies thread of the HUUUUUUEEEEEEGGGGHHHHHH!

The Pgh Player Haters' Thread.

Or, my personal favorite: Gamblers Anonymous: Pgh Weeklies.

Aaron, I rewatched your story on "Captain FD" recently, and I must say that you are one of the most hilarious story tellers i have ever seen.

Lastly, speaking of hilarious storytellers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90XLNQXN_74

Pure comedy.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, I'll be moving in tomorrow. Not sure if I'll even be able to play before classes start. I'll let you know.

Coming to this thread, I saw the title, and noticed that all the LoL/WoW talk has essentially stopped for some time now.

Potential thread names: Official Pittsburgh Weeklies thread of the HUUUUUUEEEEEEGGGGHHHHHH!

The Pgh Player Haters' Thread.

Or, my personal favorite: Gamblers Anonymous: Pgh Weeklies.

Aaron, I rewatched your story on "Captain FD" recently, and I must say that you are one of the most hilarious story tellers i have ever seen.

Lastly, speaking of hilarious storytellers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90XLNQXN_74

Pure comedy.

I LAUGHED FOR DAYS AFTER WATCHING THIS, AND IT'S ONLY BEEN 5 MINUTES.

Top Bottom