• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pockyD

Smash Legend
talking about which girl in a tiny-screen video game is hotter is more interesting and appropriate than a smash move discussion?

o_o

xyt

Smash Lord
As did I .
WRONG! you sepcifically said "She has the perfect physics for shine comboing to hell."!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!! oh wait... unless.... =_=)...
Bah.

I'm just not one for red-heads.

'Cept Drephen.
Drephen is a red head?? @_@).. how do you find out these things..
wow, it took you all exactly 24 hours to go from catching my interest to forcing my unsubscription again due to gay *** pokemon talk. Seriously, go get some real girls guys, anime girls aren't hot or interesting or anything besides creepy...
GO GET SOME REAL GIRLS YOU SAY!!!! ha! GOOD ONE!! oh wait.. you're serious aren't you...
you know it ain't easy living in a world where girls don't like you cause you're gay!!!
WAHHHHHH!!!!
Afterall, isn't having a girlfriend in direct violation of smasher code: article 6A, paragraph 3?
yes!! i knew there had to be something like thiss!!
talking about which girl in a tiny-screen video game is hotter is more interesting and appropriate than a smash move discussion?

o_o
true.
No, but it's certainly more entertaining at 12:53 in the morning.
or at work 3pm.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
it should.....

speaking of it debut CN had a little trip down memory lane the other day with ash and the jhoto leauge challenge......Gary played him so hard on national TV after he savaged some poke newb, i laugh for like a good five minutes and WTF kingler isnt that beastly, im still trying to figure out how ash's one beat 3 pokemon.......

A-Laon

Smash Master
WTF kingler isnt that beastly, im still trying to figure out how ash's one beat 3 pokemon.......
I'm still trying to figure out why Agility in the show increases evasiveness and not speed.

If it weren't for that, Ash would have evolved his ****ing Pikachu a long time ago. :mad:

...you know, actually, I take that back. It would have been ****ing obliterated by a thunderbolt.

xyt

Smash Lord
played up until gold/silver/stadium I
watched up until the end of the first league

in other words... woah.. it's been a while.. it's come a long way hasn't it @_@)...
i miss when there were 151 pokemon... and i even had the capacity for 251
but... yea.. i give up..

takieddine

Smash Master
there's about a billion new pokemon each new series.

the only ones that are noteworthy are the good ones, and the ones with rediculous in-game cries (i'm looking at you chatot, kricketune...wobobobooooooooop)...

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
This may seem pretty random, but I was thinking about it as I found out that Ike was confirmed for Brawl...

Wouldn't it be awesome if Falco wasn't in it so Alan couldn't John about how "awful" he is and he would just have to man up and main another character.

And next time he got beat by Drolly he would have no excuses.

Pa Sucks.

Top Bottom