• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
I just found old songs of THPS2 soundtrack and ape escape...soooo goood

also FoD's music is orgasmic if you listen to the high quality version of it....
THPS2 has BY FAR the best soundtrack of the series, love Millencolin. Ape Escape was amazing.

Also, I want aaron to commentate at some tourney, that Umbreon story was hilarious.

How'd the Pitt tourney go? I remember the Pitt tourney I went to my freshman year me and my friend got 2nd and 3rd. First place was a yoshi. Tim didn't go cause he didn't want to take people's money lool

Ambix

Smash Ace
I got a ticket for illegally parking at the pitt tourney.

should have left sooner.

How the hell do you guys deal with all this parking bull****?

Really salty.

Hopefully 75% of the city's population gets cancer and dies over-night so i can find free parking whenever i want.

Vyke

Smash Champion
http://ff7remake.hostoi.com/index2.html

Some guy is working on completely remaking FF7. Give the demo a whirl before he gets a C&D from Square Enix. Warning: 200 MB.

Edit: Also, Today I learned this is a competitive smasher named Broly that plays with his face, because he is disabled.

M2k VS Broly

Apologies if you've already seen this... but... mind blown.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Does anyone know for sure if Duq is open Friday? I was talking to someone on campus yesterday and apparently this week is finals week already. That usually means the nitespot is closed. Thomas confirmation?

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
If Duq is closed, I might be able to host. Parking might or might not be a nightmare....but I am about a mile away from Duq : o

Vyke

Smash Champion
"You are the authority on what is not possible, aren't you Irene? They've got you looking so hard for any flaw, that after awhile that's all that you see."

I should host a movie night, there are too many good movies yet to be seen. It'll start with Gattaca.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I spent all night last night roaming Reddit (again.) Saw a picture from the Hubble Ultra-Deep Field... So of course my mind went on about how small we really are--Which eventually led to Gattaca somehow.

Good quote I ran into upon someone viewing the Hubble Ultra-Deep Field: "I feel equal parts pride and fear whenever I look at this; we have come so far but in the end, we are but motes of dust."

Vyke

Smash Champion
Pale Blue Dot! I realized he was referencing Carl, but I figured it was on par with its own quote so I left it out. Carl Sagan has waaaaaay too many good quotes.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Carroll, Vudujin...
I have a money making opportunity for /Hope.

Up for making an artwork and sticker selling table? :3
I mean, people love stickers and artwork :D

Top Bottom