• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Harm.

Smash Cadet
:)attention smashers that need a ride to the january 17th ohio tourny:)

I will be driving to this tournament. I can fit 4 more people comfortably. I drive a big lincoln continental and it sucks on gas so i will reguire that all people that ride with me give me 8 bucks before we leave to help with the gas cost. I will pick whoever wants to go at duquesne and also drop them off there at the end of the night.

If anyone still needs to go and wants a ride let me know asap.

This tournament is looken really hot right now.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204588:)

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'll totally go if there's room for me as well.

I don't think there's a tournament I've went to so far that I haven't driven to yet. But it's early and I'm not thinking.

Harm.

Smash Cadet
my car so far:

me
lake
vyke?

i still have 2 seats open in my car for the 17th.

xyt

Smash Lord
@ HARM: I may have a couple ppl that are interested... i wont know till sunday though.. i'll get back to you : D

@4%: it's more like.. pittsburgh vs. cleveland.. (or columbus..)
lol

TheLake

Smash Master
Butler > Everyone

Who gives a **** about clevland or pittsburgh?

Butler lets **** this ****

Low tiers only

Harm.

Smash Cadet
smashers riding with me for the ohio 17th tournament

so far its:
HARM
LAKE,
ATUCUSBEBOP123,
A-LAON,
VYKE

If any of the previous people i mention end up not being able to go let me know asap so the seat can be given to someone else.

I will update with more info tomorrow about when to be at duquesne and when we are leaving and such. I think this is going to be a really awesome tournament!!!:bee:

D20

Smash Lord
In my car...

Naka
SwiftBass
Sheik
Phil (maybe)

Sheik, can you confirm that Phil will be coming? Also, I never heard from Taki... does he still play?

Top Bottom