• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
SATURDAY IT IS.

Come prepared, Gentlemen. Also, Jacob is going to hate me for making a really dickish Mario level.

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman

TheLake

Smash Master
"I am a storm"

- Any paticular storm seeking attention

I feel these words are the only ones that come close to expressing what needs to be said at this very moment in time.

I believe this

...Do you?

A-Laon

Smash Master
The winner takes all...
It's the THRILL of one more kill...
THE LAST ONE TO FALL!
Will never sacrifice their will!

Don't ever look back!
On the world closing in!
With-hold the attack
With your wings on the wind!

OH the GAMES will BEGIN!

OH IT'S SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
SWEEEEEEEET VICTORY! YEAH!
IT'S OURS, FOR THE TAKING!
IT'S OURS FOR THE FIGHT!
YEAH IT'S SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
SWEEEEEEEET VICTORY! YEAH!
And the world is ours to fall....
THE WINNER TAKES ALL!

A-Laon

Smash Master
Foolish mortals! Pitiful it is, the degree to which you meaningless insects take your very lives for granted!

Can you not see that the fate of your existence is no more than a mere muse of I, your supreme life form? Your arbiter? Your god Himself?

With but a flick of the thumb, seeking sheer amusement, I possess the power to create, destroy, bring life to the unliving or shatter ancient worlds in but an instant. It is not only by capability, but it is my indulgence!

When you next presume your right, your entitlement, to see the world as you would dream, to be endowed with all of that which you would feel deserved, cease your naive actions. Stop, and take the time to appreciate the undeserved, unnecessary gifts with which I have blessed you all, for I could withdraw them all in but a breath and leave your world afire and your dreams sinking into an abyss of unending torment and perpetual misery.

For I, you inane vermin...

...Won a match with Roy's dair spike.

Vyke

Smash Champion
You're all ***gots.

And I don't mean the pile of sticks. But if you were a pile of sticks, you'd somehow be finding a way to **** each other.

***gots.

Renth

Smash Hero
You heard the man.

We gotta straighten up fellas, otherwise there may be some unwanted business kicking afoot!

(get it? teehee!)
its all about the business kick bro.

Danng gas money to whomever wants to play me!! whether to visit me or to take me back to where ever i haven't played in forever.. :( But I was beastinnn in FL right before i came back to PA

Top Bottom