• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Ok, seriously. i've driven people around a frigin lot. i've driven to all but 1 tournament since i started and have always been kind enough to drive people where they needed to go. I dont think its wrong for me to ask for a seat and have a little priority in the matter.

I didn't ask for a specific seat i just asked for a seat. Rob is the one that finalized the decision on sheik not getting the spot so do not pin that on me aaron.

D20

Smash Lord
I actually didn't finalize anything yet. I don't even know if I have the car that day. The comment about Sheik was just a joke. Naka, I realize that you have driven plenty of times... so of course you would have a seat in my car.

Basically, the tournament is a month away. While it is never too soon to start thinking about it, nobody should be getting worked up about seats in my car at this point. Hopefully, someone else will also step up to make the drive, and we won't have any issues.

Vyke

Smash Champion
If nobody else steps up to drive to the Middle of Ohio tournament I'll simply just give up my seat. I'm not so eager to go as to deny somebody else the pleasure. If there's an extra spot in anybody's car, lemme know, but consider me the last person to fit into any car.

TheLake

Smash Master
person with the car can make up whatever rules they want and bring whoever they want. there is no "fair"
This is fine until the part at the end. I disagree with that portion.

SDJDHADFHUISHFUHA HELP I'm TRAPPED IN THIS ROOM WHERE IT'S DARK AND ALL THERE IS IS THIS COMPUTER HELP
This is also fine until the part at the end. Computers are our friends :psycho:
[
QUOTE=Raziel744;6073847]I miss you guys[/QUOTE]

I miss you many lots too also :pimp:

Anyways seeing how my plan to get everyone trapped in a mine for a few days while rob, myself and alan along with 2 pitssburgh hoes we pick up, **** low tiers failed (Didnt even make it to phase 2...) I wish those who are going the merriest of merriments.

I would like to also add that im getting a horse and we'll using that as a means of transportation...WITHOUT ANY MILK

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
If nobody else steps up to drive to the Middle of Ohio tournament I'll simply just give up my seat. I'm not so eager to go as to deny somebody else the pleasure. If there's an extra spot in anybody's car, lemme know, but consider me the last person to fit into any car.
John, you're the s**t, however physics and the laws of human pecking order dictate that I would ultimately be the last to fit into anyone's car. But hey if someone's got a seat tell me. Just clarifying that I am NOT taking any slots in any cars by posting this message.

I miss you guys
Then get back in [competitive smash] big dude!

I would like to also add that im getting a horse and we'll using that as a means of transportation...WITHOUT ANY MILK
I think i should seriously rent out my horses to people.

Oat money not included.

CandyAppleBlueCherry

Smash Cadet
Taki, you need to text me or IM me or something if you're still going to SPOC xD we need to know where to pick you up.

If I don't hear from you today, we're gonna go without you :/

A-Laon

Smash Master
Version 3.0.8 scheduled to launch this Tuesday.

We get such cool changes as the ability to make DKs on ANY server and the removal of race-based mount restrictions...

But I think you'll all take a special fondness to this one:

"Divine Shield: The penalty has been changed so that all damage done is reduced by 50% in place of an attack speed penalty."

Don't beat up on them pallies too hard, now, boys.

D20

Smash Lord
High fives for top DPS!

Also... notice how I have mutilate positioned so I can't mis-click.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Idunno, it seemed like a pretty accurate question for you.

I really want to go Fury with this next patch. No Miss % increase anymore? Yeah. Fury plz. Help me get fury gear. I need it.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
There's a glitch with a rogue spec right now that had us doing 5800 dps in a raid. Honor among thieves gives a combo point for each rogue that has the talent, so in our 3 rogue group every time anyone in the group crit we gained 3 combo points. The only three buttons I push are eviscerate, and rupture/slice and dice when it's about to fall down.

Also I can make a DK over there when the patch comes out, can hang out.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Matt I wanna 2v2 with you =(

Wait, I have a ret pally partner right now. Nvm gtfo scrub

I'm still more of an Arms fan than Fury. I also love Prot now for ez mode <3

I met an arcane mage in AB tonight.

-Presence of Mind-
-Pyroblast-
"Oh **** I better shield/heal!"
-Silence-
-Arcane Barrage-
"Oh christ! I've gotta travel form the hell out of here!"
-Slow-
-Arcane Barrage-
-Death-
/quitlife

SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm No Wimp I'm A Jerk!

Oh and I've got Lunar Magic, a SNES Emulator, and a ROM of Super Mario World. It's time to make some horrible, horrible stages.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Matt I wanna 2v2 with you =(

Wait, I have a ret pally partner right now. Nvm gtfo scrub

I'm still more of an Arms fan than Fury. I also love Prot now for ez mode <3

I met an arcane mage in AB tonight.

-Presence of Mind-
-Pyroblast-
"Oh **** I better shield/heal!"
-Silence-
-Arcane Barrage-
"Oh christ! I've gotta travel form the hell out of here!"