• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
Dont mind him ultimascout, hes just joshin your chain (at least better be)
Accept all the challenges from us as you'd like (;
And i have no idea bout SPOC...

Yay naka to that video! And umm this whole tourney tommorow mess needs straightned out.

Folks interested in going:

Myself, Jacob, Steve, Shayne, Mike, Alan, Taki, Swift, John and Dennis leary.

Just thought id throw that out there

And more importantly....Jacob come home ):

A-Laon

Smash Master
Good **** Aaron at post #1111!

Now never post again. You'll ****ing ruin it.

Actually, back the **** up...

Kaitlyn and Krystal? Both spelled with K's, nonetheless (as opposed to that vile letter 'C')? ****, girls in Butler have incredibly hotter names.

**** 'em all, Aaron. **** 'em all.

TheLake

Smash Master
*Ruins everything* **** straight alan, and ill save plenty lovin to go around

words that start with K scare me...especially alliterations with K >< ESPECIALLY three of them! *hides*

Any hoot im like not afraid of anything, jacobs ok everyone, denis leary got caught somkin pot, and naka... MORE!!

Most important question of the night: Ultima scout why is there an embarressed face after your last comment? The amount of confusion coursing through my blood rivals that of a gene spliced turtle with that of a cougar.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
you still owe me $14. Pay up then we'll talk about more vids. : )

@ultimascout
--I mean when you act like people are talking to you. Like me challenging A-laon to roy dittos, and you accepting. Its ****ing annoying.

A-Laon

Smash Master
The amount of confusion coursing through my blood rivals that of a gene spliced turtle with that of a cougar.
That sentence made no logical sense.

If you want to make it a proper sentence and clean in up a bit, try:
"The amount of confusion coursing through my blood rivals that of a turtle gene-spliced with a cougar."

Or, if you would rather keep the dramatic length:
"The amount of confusion coursing through my blood rivals that of gene-spliced turtle sharing its genetic make-up with that of a cougar.

Additionally, "rivals" is rather poor word choice in your statement. "Rivals" would more commonly be used in conveying the action of seperate living beings opposing one another, or sometimes it can even be used to express the competition between two products being deliberately produced by living beings; however, "amount" is the subject of your statement and hence the abstract concepts of "amounts" aren't really going to "rival" one another. I'd recommend replacement with a simple phrase such as "my blood is that of a turtle" in order to remedy this poor diction.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
naka your sig is awesome.

that tourney was pretty good yesterday. Kel/sliq/overswarm showing was cool

thx for the ride and stuff john and for leeitng me stay @ your house.......good times.

4% APR

Smash Champion
So I just saw this thread for a tourney called Final Smash in Pittsburg. Are you guys going? Should I go?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
So I just saw this thread for a tourney called Final Smash in Pittsburg. Are you guys going? Should I go?
found it.

um brawl will be pretty big im sure of it. theres a **** ton of brawl players in the pittsburgh area(college town). joe is on the list for attendence.

I will not be there, I'll be back home for the holidays. D20 will probly be there. I dunno I would go if u wanna do both. theres no garantee about the melee turnout tho.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
to my dismay, i cannot goto phily

a final exam on that day.

sadly enough, i will probly not be on WOW for the following days(and if so for a short time):

tues-sunday

if i come on at all that means im 1337 and found a LAN center for cheap or that my brother took a break from myspacing on his laptop.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Well, I'll think about this tourney. Joe might have his on the same day and his kinda takes priority.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Aaron, I thought that exact phrase and moment as I read his post, then I scrolled down to your comment. Hahaha.

Pittsburgh needs a venue like the Cold Fusion one we went to in Ohio. :( Too good.

TheLake

Smash Master
Spamalot was INNNCREDIBLE

Funniest musical ever!!!

Oh everyone lets smash tommorow, the earlier the better

@Alan - What?

Top Bottom