• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
Wow swift keep em coming

That video made me incredibly happy (Though the american spiderman is FAR better...spiderman is still spiderman)

I cant help but wonder what a japanese venom would look like *strokes chin in curious thought*

TheLake

Smash Master
HE COME TO SAVE THE PRINCESS ZELDA!

That video was awesome. Good **** Alan Jeff and Naka.
lol alan truly does deserve most of the credit steve, i couldnt agree more

The links at the end were the best part, especially the blue one ;)

I still firmly believe jiggly puff would have really brought the magic home in the end......

TheLake

Smash Master
ALAN! Go back to like page 524 swift organized all sorts of tourneys coming up soon.

Get at em you handsome devil you (;

4% APR

Smash Champion
That Columbus tourney might be moved to the 13th. Keep your eyes on the thread for details. It might be moved due to conflictions with an Indiana tourney on the same day. You guys should go to Indiana too :)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
up to date update is up to date

NOT SPAM OR BS LIKE USUAL

-TOURNEY SCENE (UPDATE)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS WEEKEND!!
Cleveland event thats not escape NOV 22nd (cleveland)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200624

THIS WEEKEND!!
I think we got about 4 ppl goin.

John(vyke) takiing:

Myself
lake
alan/taki
jacob
himself

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MID OF OHIO DEC 6th/13th THX 4%!!!!(columbus)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204588

They are running into technical difficulties. I guess they need to practice their species a bit more. Keep an eye on their thread as will I.
drivers so far:

none so far

SPOC DEC. 15th PHILLLY

same old same old..........for ppl who are lookin @ this for the 1st time, this will be a near last minute thing. Its a big event but the date is tricky for the majority of us college folk. D20 will give an update probly within the next week or so. No else else has mentioned anything about driving so far.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Ok, if i come to pittsburgh that weekend, would someone be willing to drive me? I will contribute gas monies and such. I want to go, but i dont want to drive 10 hours in a weekend.

That weekend being the 13th. Obviously.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
New Page. Sooooo.............

not Spam Or Bs Like Usual

-tourney Scene (update)

This Weekend!!
cleveland Event Thats Not Escape Nov 22nd (cleveland)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200624

This Weekend!!
I Think We Got About 4 Ppl Goin.

John(vyke) Takiing:

Myself
Lake
Alan/taki
Jacob
Himself

mid Of Ohio Dec 6th/13th Thx 4%!!!!(columbus)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204588

They Are Running Into Technical Difficulties. I Guess They Need To Practice Their Species A Bit More. Keep An Eye On Their Thread As Will I.
drivers So Far:

None So Far

spoc Dec. 15th Phillly

Same Old Same Old..........for Ppl Who Are Lookin @ This For The 1st Time, This Will Be A Near Last Minute Thing. Its A Big Event But The Date Is Tricky For The Majority Of Us College Folk. D20 Will Give An Update Probly Within The Next Week Or So. No Else Else Has Mentioned Anything About Driving So Far.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Is there gonna be anything going on in Pittsburgh during thanksgiving break? Im gonna be in town that week

er...in...south park, more accurately, but closer than I am being in edinboro.

TheLake

Smash Master
Grab alot, its easy as ripping the head off a dandilion.

Anyhoot steve if you have 6 dollars to enter the venue, and 10 dollars to enter singles you can go.

Vyke

Smash Champion
If you can find a ride in someone else's car, Steve. Mine's all full up. Depending on Aaron we might have one seat free.

Aaron, do you have to go to Spamalot or Not?

TheLake

Smash Master
Who the **** rips the head off? You're supposed to blow them and watch them scatter softly to the ground, not tear them apart, you sadistic ****.
I thought that might get your attention *giggles a most flirtatious laugh*

Im pretty sure mikes going steve and spamalots next tuesday (Krystals B-day partys next saturday john, kaitlyn wanted me to tell you)

Lets **** the house :chuckle:

Vyke

Smash Champion
Okay, well, this presents a problem. My car/truck (Truck if the roads aren't salted by then) holds five people. That's Me, Swift, Aaron, Jacob, and Alan/Taki.

List of those who wish to go (but can't fit in my vehicle): Mike (Lyme), Shayne, and Steve.

It's starting to sound like we'll need to take two vehicles. Shayne's car certainly can't make the drive and I have no idea what Mike's stance is on driving. So, we need to learn fast. Mike's vehicle seems capable of it, hell it's brand new.

Are we going to the Brawl portion? My vote is YES so far, so we'll need to leave much earlier. I can't remember if Jacob has to work on that day or not, but if he does... Well... We pretty much have to go to Melee only, I guess.

Top Bottom