• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
How bout I just kick you both to dac's tommorow dag blamnit!?

Real life poetry battles might be the single lamest and/or GAYEST way to throw down with anyone. Christ we mind as well just rap battle *strokes chin at the thought of the idea, King vs M2k style*

I love AAAA <3 makes my heart melt with a flame a burning crimson.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so fellas with the release of WOTLK like basically tomm(midnight release @ gamestop in oakland woo).......Whats the final Tally?

Here's mine:

Honor:

Marks:
Eye of the storm; 32
Alterec Valley : 9
Warsong gulch: 1 (lol)
Arathi Basin: 27

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm pretty much Honorless because I just bought my S2 leggings. But Honor is way easier to earn in WoTLK anyway. Or at least it was in the Beta. I'm still stuck on whether I want to level my warrior to 80 first or just immediately work on my Death Knight.

Probably warrior, at least until the reign of Death Knights takes over my tanking spot.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
dumb, your

in other news,

Detheroc has been down like all day?

=(

I saw some guys in costume getting ready for the release tomorrow wtf. Im actually on duty wed night so I wont be at the release,(unless I decide to sneak out) most likely I'll get it that morning.

D20

Smash Lord
I'm picking mine up Thursday night. Hopefully the servers will be up then, because I'm leaving Friday morning to spend the weekend at Notre Dame. However, I am bringing my laptop. I hear their internetz are better than Duquesne's. For the Horde!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I wish I didn't have a paper due next Tues. I got mine like 10 minutes ago but I decided to go to the computer lab because I didn't wanna get caught up playing it. I have to still do some reading and eat before 2:30. Tonight though, I'm on it.

So WOTLK is a joyous event, will we do smash at Duq tomorrow? I am indifferent right now since I haven't played WOTLK yet, but I'd like to think that I would still wanna play smash tomorrow. I guess I'll text pplz like I usually do early friday.

TheLake

Smash Master
I want a backrub *glares at alan* or else *glares so much more than he did before that his gaze practicly covers the floor*

Nakamaru

Smash Master
You ******* alan, >.> Dont post on smashboards informing people. Keep your phone on cause not everyone checks here.

I think i just might kill you alan.

Aaron quickly get on AIM.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
You realize you owe me a good amount of money at this point already right?

Yes i'll cover your gas money for you.

Now get dressed because no one wants to show up at your place and see you in your boxers.

Now address please so i can direct jeff to your place since your phone is d-e-d dead.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Was just kidding. I don't actually want anybody to pay for me. I really just need to save for the tourney next week.

And yes, I do owe you, so I don't want to be unable to pay that back.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Yeah, sorry. I got a little overexcited about going and overlooked exactly how poor of a time it would be for me to go off spending more.

Self-control ftw?

Vyke

Smash Champion
Okay, so, this is getting annoying.

The first time I held a second Smashfest I lost my copy of Brawl. It just disappeared. Now this last Smashfest, I lost my copy of Melee.

I'm not holding another Smashfest until I find Melee. And the next time we hold a Smashfest, I'm marking my **** down so nobody accidentally takes it.

... Who has my copy of Melee?

TheLake

Smash Master
Didnt you bring melee to dacs?

Do you think you might have left it in his Wii still? Im sure thats the last place I saw it...

D20

Smash Lord
Oh girl! Cort is too good.

Also... I am so tired right now. I've had 6 hours of sleep in the last 2 days and have a 6 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow. Go me.

TheLake

Smash Master
I was not aware that I had put Melee in Dac's Wii... But if that's true then that probably solves the mystery. I'll snag it off of him when we visit again.

Also, this is John too lazy to login to his account. Get back from Calisle soon, Aaron.

TheLake

Smash Master
Ya'll suckers cant be me dawg'z

Ma grammahs too bad

Also regarding Alans post....OWNED (like green roy ****** every other roy kind of owned)

Vyke

Smash Champion
Good thing it was Aaron that said it and not be. HAH, KIDDING, I MEANT ME.

In all honesty I was too lazy to look at the map for the name. Also, you forgot periods after both of those one-word sentances.

HAHA, I GOT YOU AGAIN. SENTENCES.

Top Bottom