• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
For awhile I thought that a "Roy Ditto" was a physical impossibility as it would require there to actually be two people who play Roy.

The weight of your request is immense. This best not be a joke, sir.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
For awhile I thought that a "Roy Ditto" was a physical impossibility as it would require there to actually be two people who play Roy.

The weight of your request is immense. This best not be a joke, sir.
I have videos if you need proof.

@UltimaScout
--No... just... no. Not touching that one.

TheLake

Smash Master
Heeelllooo world! totally homo on this front :bee:

I'll ditto your roy w/ my falcon or marth :)
Dude i accept! Ill take your falcon AND marth with roy :) Naka play jacob...hes picking up roy too. Alans to busy ****** marths with falco anyways....
Nasty nasty **** :(

AND SWIFT WE'Z GOT'Z TO TALK I NEED YA NUMBA AGAIN CAUSE I FAILED AT PUTTIN IT MA PHONE BROO!

Vyke

Smash Champion
Latest Survivor was hilarious.

Ken's team isn't doing so well... at all.

Bob is such a beast. I really hope he wins. Srsly.

KEN LOST TO SUGAR ON THE LOG ROLL HAHAHAHAHA. HOLY **** BOB DID A BACKFLIP INTO THE WATER AFTER BEATING SOMEONE AT THE LOG ROLL.

... but then he lost to Sugar. :(

TheLake

Smash Master
Mario dittos with anyone.
Ill **** you...MM

ACE IS GONE *****ES! UPSET!

Mattys out in the wind now...whats up now?! the tables have turned!

Bob is too good (randy was mean when he called him annoying...may he die the death of a thousand deaths ten times over :mad:)

TheLake

Smash Master
Oooh pockys pretty much nailed the head on that one aside from the pathetic roll tactic. Its too good

Kick kick kick kick

Nair to look pretty

Jab alot

Down smash at the edge

up smash out of shield

Keep on kicking

taunt when nessicary

Forward smash if you have the right version

Happy weeny howl everyone (:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
So I used vent for the first time yesterday in a raid that took only 30min, however the talk time and organization and little kids talkin and the AFK'ers who go out to take a smoke and the ppl who afkt o go take a **** and the fact that soemone ate my pizza made the raid about 2.5hrs. Rob got invited for DPS then kicked then the item he needed dropped and he wouldve(or came real close) to winning the roll for it.......I got nuttin, I lost a roll on mage shoulders 75-76. bad luck for smashers

moral of story....little kids should not play wow. All they do is talk talk talk and try to make jokes to sound cool. It was kinda awesome since that was the first time I used vent and some people got really pissed at the kids.

EDIT:
and wtf they were being mad mean to this asian kid who didnt have a mic. I wanted to kill the ppl **** talkin him.
"omg lol forner!"
"fukkin chinese ppl"(and he was japanese)

HOWEVER I kinda lol'd when the first thing he typed in the raid chat was:
"Ok I'll heal, Hi im japanese no mic I am not a gold famer"

raids are kinda fun

because the boss battles

look

epic

pound3

but we all know roy can be 4-stocked
classic vid is classic

A-Laon

Smash Master
Today's Adventures of Mindgames and Friends:

Half of our Kara group thought that Prince's Shadow Nova was a big cookie, inviting them in for a taste.

Taki and I became eligible for our 3rd Brutal piece, courtesy of beating a double rogue team with dual warglaives.

Laon suffered his first ganking on the isle. It was a pally.

Oh, yeah, that Kara group I mentioned above? I lead it, and yet all my efforts to instill some level of understanding that the Shadow Nova is in fact not a big cookie but is actually a cosmic energy explosion guaranteeing a horrible death to any who fail to run away from it, the group members, while laying dead and wiping us, were still asking "lol whers da choclate chip?"

Taki called a drop before it happened, then rolled a 2 on it.

Rob died. I battle rez'd him. Rob died again. Our healer died. "OMFG why aren't you battle rezzing me?"

John beat my warrior in a duel... unarmed.

I typed this whole little section because I'm bored, it's late, and I'm having way too much fun playing this game.

Chris, you're missing out, sir.

D20

Smash Lord
I seriously had no idea what was going on in the encounter with Netherspite... and the Chess Event.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yeah like I just moved my guy away from the fighting in the chess part.

undergeared healer was undergeared

i think im done with raids of that length(atm).

D20

Smash Lord
We just got hung up when we lost two of our original members after we downed the Curator. Karazhan should take 2.5 - 3 hours. I think we were going at a good pace before that.

Vyke

Smash Champion
John beat my warrior in a duel... unarmed..
Counter-picked

Chess is just about the dumbest part of any raid ever conceived.
Chess isn't hard if you don't have a bunch of idiots who refuse to learn and just want to get through it.

Pick a piece, beat the **** out of the other pieces. Pick Grunts first if you want to use a Rook so you can move the Rook. If you pick a Necrolyte you are the healer. HEAL ****. When you die as a piece you right-click the debuff at the top-right of the screen so you can move to pick another piece. If you're using XPerl you'd need to enable original buff/debuff bar so you can do it, since Xperl's buffs don't let you click to remove.

If one side's king dies, they lose. Echo of Medivh cheats constantly.

The End. I only ran it one time and I could figure it out, nubs.

Oh and ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!

takieddine

Smash Master
Alan single handedly defeated a rogue team, one of them having dual warglaives...wat

Tim i think that was a fairly medium length raid, im not sure though.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Alan single handedly defeated a rogue team, one of them having dual warglaives...wat

Tim i think that was a fairly medium length raid, im not sure though.
I was able to defeat a dual rogue team before when I was SL/SL. It was me & a warrior. They cc'd him the entire fight... At the end my warrior asks me... "LOLWUT?"

"This is how the fight looked to me... Sap, Gouge, Blind, Gouge, Blind, WIN"

I cheat as SL/SL. I link with the VW and I have more melee dmg mitigation than a paladin in full plate w/ a shield. :laugh:

takieddine

Smash Master
sl/sl no longer exists.

I mean sure it does, but thanks to the new patch you'll get your face ***** off if you try to sl/sl.

vw used to be too good for sl/sl...

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
sl/sl no longer exists.

I mean sure it does, but thanks to the new patch you'll get your face ***** off if you try to sl/sl.

vw used to be too good for sl/sl...
Destruction is the only way to go in pvp...

I still stand by always was & always will be. Get at my lock in destruction spec & get ***** :)

TheLake

Smash Master
Votings like DI'ing a fully charged marth tipper on pichu at 200%

It makes all the difference (:

Err wait...uhh

GO OBAMA!

A-Laon

Smash Master
Kara should take 2 hours max now. Our group was poor, though we did fairly well until the end.

It takes about as long to find, organize, and instruct 25 people for a "short raid" as it takes to find some pugs and blaze through Kara, plus the latter gets you more badges.

Go Obama.

Top Bottom