• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pikachu Video Guide [Part 3 Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I dunno if this should get a sticky, but it should probably get a spot in the opening page of our video thread linked under big, bold, brightly-colored letters for all to see who goes on that thread.
But Neji hasn't done anything with the Volt Tackle video thread in forever........

5ive

Smash Champion
I think this could take the place of one of those dead topics that are really outdated.
But that's just me.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It gets stickied by a mod stickying it....idk if there is any better way to explain it.

5ive

Smash Champion
I am actually gathering five months worth of footage, which will take a while.
Then I will be sorting out my best clips,
then probably another 2 months or so for editing.
I'm looking forward to this project :)

JuanTendo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ssb-juantendo
3DS FC
2750-1216-1018
Switch FC
SW 3345 4602 0138
very educational... i'm sure new smash players can use this in a good way

nice work man... keep it going

TaiZX

Smash Rookie
This was very helpful. Thank you. :D

I hope to beat my buddy down real good with some of these tricks. >:3

....Stupid Sonic... xD

K 2

Smash Lord
Man, you're desperate to get this stickied XD It's advertised on every major thread on this board.

5ive

Smash Champion
Stop complaining.
All I'm saying is that this deserves to be stickied rather than some of the other stickies we have.
I worked very hard for this for it to be unnoticed.

And people asked where was the video guide was. What am I supposed to do, not reply?

K 2

Smash Lord
I'm not complaining. I'm teasing you, hence the the faces, XD and =P.

I think we should combine the two video threads and put this guide in the video thread. You can also make a guide and put a link to this thread in there.

5ive

Smash Champion
That still doesn't give me the credit I want to achieve. I worked very hard for this, and I really want some recognition, plus, it would cut down even more spam in our boards :p

K 2

Smash Lord
Would it not achieve the same thing if we put it in the video thread(s) (maybe at the top of the video thread) AND if we put it in the guide (the one you are writing)?

It's in most of the stickied threads (including my Q&A thread) and I've seen it mentioned in 10+ threads on this board.

I understand how much work you put into this and I agree you should get more recognition, but we will have too many stickies and the stickies would get cluttered. If we could combine some of the stickies, this should be able to fit in there.

5ive

Smash Champion
Would it not achieve the same thing if we put it in the video thread(s) (maybe at the top of the video thread) AND if we put it in the guide (the one you are writing)?

It's in most of the stickied threads (including my Q&A thread) and I've seen it mentioned in 10+ threads on this board.

I understand how much work you put into this and I agree you should get more recognition, but we will have too many stickies and the stickies would get cluttered. If we could combine some of the stickies, this should be able to fit in there.
I'm not writing the Guide, I'm just doing some edits on it to make it updated.

And no, the effect would be different, because people will go into the topic to learn about Pikachu, rather than randomly stumbling into it by going into a topic full of other text and over 9000 links.

Let's stop talking about this, because this is a pointless argument.

This NEEDS to be stickied IMO.

K 2

Smash Lord
This is a pointless argument, but one last point (I mentioned this in the Q&A thread). I think it would be better if we combined the 2 video threads and you video guide into one stickied video thread. It seems most appropriate that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom