• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Kel

Smash Master
More importantly, WHY are you coming back? Mexico is expected to have bigger economic growth than the US next year. Pretty much all manufacturing is going to Mexico now.

smash64

Smash Champion
smash when are you coming to the US again
ill say in like a month :D

More importantly, WHY are you coming back? Mexico is expected to have bigger economic growth than the US next year. Pretty much all manufacturing is going to Mexico now.
i wonder about that, but im coming back cuz i miss my family and cuz i wanna make more money of course

The standard of living there is probably ***
lol i like it down here probably more than cincy i just miss my family and friends

SoulPech

Smash Master
1st post on this thread this year!

I'm making it on the power rankings. Been working on a project. Keist knows what it is and it's deadly. I'm gonna be top 5 on the next list!

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

I'm making it on the power rankings. Been working on a project. Keist knows what it is and it's deadly. I'm gonna be top 5 on the next list!

Hopefully it's you switching to a better character.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
My puff would beat soul pechs wario. Stay with puff or go mk/ics if you want on this list

I wait your in OH just go ics since your other char would be banned 90% of the time

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
It's Wario. So just as bad...
you jump on keist for his exaggeration in his tournament thread, but then you say this. you make no sense. >_>

cincinnati has started playing again, so don't think you're gonna get on so easily. ;)

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'm gonna need to work on something myself to stay in the Ohio PR, especially since I didn't go to APEX.

I might pick up different secondaries, but I haven't decided yet.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Wait. Do you seriously believe Wario is a good character?

Because all joking aside... He isn't.

I would be significantly more afraid of a Jigglypuff.
i think he's a viable character, which jigglypuff is not. i don't need to tell you whether i think he is a good character; he is leaps and bounds better than she is, hands down.

i can see why you'd be more afraid of her than wario as ICs, if you're at a tournament with no lgl.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Seeing as how warios only viable in teams and rest>waft puffs the better char

Roller

Smash Legend
i think he's a viable character, which jigglypuff is not. i don't need to tell you whether i think he is a good character; he is leaps and bounds better than she is, hands down.

i can see why you'd be more afraid of her than wario as ICs, if you're at a tournament with no lgl.
Firstly, Jigglypuff just can NOT plank ICs. It doesn't work.

Secondly, I'd be more scared of jiggs with most characters.

Thirdly, no. No he is not. Prove me wrong.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Prove you wrong?

Jigglypuff is one of the worst characters in the game.

Wario is not.

Wario has the aerial speed that Jigglypuff needs, Wario has way better aerials to pressure you with than Jigglypuff does, Wario actually has several kill moves at 100% that all work if the player can somewhat mind game you into them compared to Jigglypuff's two moves if she makes a really hard read (For both of them), and if one of those kill moves misses, that's a stock gone for Jigglypuff. Wario doesn't have that at all. Jigglypuff's moves have way more cool down than Wario's.

There is literally nothing that Jigglypuff is better at than Wario. Air maneuverability? Wario. Pressure game? Wario. Grabs? Wario. Spacing? Wario. Killing? Wario. Staying alive? Wario. Decent matchups? Wario.

Wario is extremely better and anyone that says otherwise is stupid :v.

Roller

Smash Legend
How does Wario do a better job of spacing than a jigglypuff bair?

Jigglypuff does not get ****ed in the butt every time half the cast grabs her.

Sheik can't beat jigglypuff by just standing there forward tilting all day.

So jigglypuff needs to make a hard read to kill most of the time.. Ok. Wario not only has that same problem, but in addition everytime he reads incorrectly he gets the **** knocked out of him.

Wario is terrible.

Kel

Smash Master
Guys, please don't feed the trolls.

Seriously though, step your anti trolling game up. At least learn to counter troll.

What's The Point

Smash Master
It's only half troll. The parts about Wario being terrible for singles is true. He's lower mid tier. But the part about Jigglpuff being better is trolling. Wario wins out because of his weight and Jiggs has no kill options.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You MI people are crazy.

Wario has a CG on Wolf. He's broken.

Why does Aspher think that D3 is bad? Has he never played as Samus before?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Everyone's forgetting about puffs fair being a kill move

And while wario has more mobility puff has a better offstage game because she can be anywhere in te air while wario is always falling

Your on pech

W.C.N

Smash Lord
No rain for me

I'm more likely to go to lordys

Maybe outrage if I go to that

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Why does Aspher think that D3 is bad? Has he never played as Samus before?
Apasher*

D3 is terrible because:
-He has little to no good approaching options
--He gets out-camped by a lot of characters
-He gets countered by characters who are used the most in tournament
-Huge target, so he gets hit easily

I personally think that every character who out-camps D3 does well against him (yes, that includes Wolf), because he is that terrible of a character.

People just struggle vs him and think he's good because they don't know his disadvantages (or they are using Wario, Marth, or DK). And he has really bad disadvantages.

D3 is better off as a secondary character. Just be prepared to get hard countered the next game. With that in mind, he's a terrible secondary.

Top Bottom