• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official mii fighters?

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
so, i was wondering if there is any way to just get the "official" mii fighters added to the roster instead of having to create them from scratch?

i mean, the three mii fighters are right there on the left side of the screen when you select mii fighters, so why not have them be ready-made?

i'm just not keen on having to create em from scratch, is all... you'd think at the very least, the guest selections would have the official mii fighters as choices.

also, eh... is there any way to edit/delete a mii you create? cause otherwise i feel like i might create some i'll just end up regretting later and i can't see any way to get rid of them.

Last edited:

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
I don't think there is way to get the "official" miis, they aren't exactly distributed or anything, though they really should have been one of the available "Guest" Miis. And I don't think the Switch has a QR code reader so you can't really share Miis as far as I know.

Might just have to bite the bullet and make them from scratch. It's what I did, though I don't know if they're completely accurate. I need better references.... but tbh I kinda like the default Mii Fighters from Smash 4 better.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
You can get the "official" Miis by unlocking the respective Mii fighter in World of Light. But from what I've read, it requires you not to have any existing Miis for that type. But you can't really reuse them for any additional fighters - you'll still only see your own Miis + guest Miis for creating a new Mii - although you can edit them (so you can change the move set).

Mii Swordfighter is unlocked relatively early in WoL, so I have that one. Gunner will require a fair amount of time (I haven't gotten there yet) and Brawler is apparently much later...

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
You can get the "official" Miis by unlocking the respective Mii fighter in World of Light. But from what I've read, it requires you not to have any existing Miis for that type. But you can't really reuse them for any additional fighters - you'll still only see your own Miis + guest Miis for creating a new Mii - although you can edit them (so you can change the move set).

Mii Swordfighter is unlocked relatively early in WoL, so I have that one. Gunner will require a fair amount of time (I haven't gotten there yet) and Brawler is apparently much later...
Actually I just unlocked Mii Sword Fighter and I already had two Mii Swordfighters made already, so you can unlock them while having a Mii of that type.

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Swordfighter and Gunner are both in the light world, gunner is on the island in the bottom right. I forget exactly where swordfighter is, but he's super early on. Brawler is in the dark world, bottom left path, bottom left "triangle" of that portal.

You can get them even if you already have miis made, yes.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
You can get the default Miis even if you have made your own already.

Nice to have the option but I don't think every tournament is gonna play that far in WOL just to use the offical default miis

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
You can get the default Miis even if you have made your own already.

Nice to have the option but I don't think every tournament is gonna play that far in WOL just to use the offical default miis
It would legitimately take less time to make the Miis from scratch and create them in the Mii Menu than to unlock any of them in WoL.

Shieldlesscap

Smash Apprentice
You're gonna need to make them from scratch if you don't want to get them in WoL. Personally I got all 3 in WoL, but I also made a default Brawler so I could change moves while still having the "official" Brawler using defaults.

D

Deleted member 447909

Last edited by a moderator:

Erased member

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to SiO2 SiO2 I also created this link to show off how to make ALL of the Default Mii Fighters here @ smashboards (Based off the imgur link!) check it out:
https://smashboards.com/threads/how-to-create-the-mii-brawler-mii-swordfighter-mii-gunner-from-super-smash-bros-ultimate.500384/
Here's the link (I Created!) for some of Nintendo's Alternate Official Mii Fighters, that's based off otheir "Spirit Board" & "World of Light" modes Spirit battles:
https://smashboards.com/threads/canon-mii-fighter-spirit-movesets.499397/

Last edited:
Top Bottom