• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Grime Power Rankings - last updated 2019/02/10

kd-

Smash Lord
it wasn't even my idea!

I need a PR of my lows in smash
-going 0-6 at a tourney with IC's, winning one game and losing (edit: 12) total
-getting shoutouts like "thanks for coming" and "thanks for cheering for me"
-being told my finest accomplishment is authoring the Grime PR
-MI brings 2 cars of 4 people each to a PGH tourney, and our car gives Dempt a ride (so we have 5). After being challenged to a salty post tourney 4v4 crew battle, our car vs. theirs, my 3 other teammates all look at me and say "we need dempt"

Why did I ever decide to play this game? This game just makes me sad and turns me into a monster

Last edited:

CTL17

Smash Lord
-MI brings 2 cars of 4 people each to a PGH tourney, and our car gives Dempt a ride (so we have 5). After being challenged to a salty post tourney 4v4 crew battle, our car vs. theirs, my 3 other teammates all look at me and say "we need dempt"
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHa

2Shadez

Smash Cadet
+1 Sloppie Joe: "i think im only going to attend tournaments that i TO at and just use TO johns all the time"

+2 Rayquaza: asks me to run a spartan biweekly the weekend before sm4sh comes out, admits he just needs funds to buy the game.
times out josh beach in friendlies

2Shadez

Smash Cadet
+1 the oak
shatters white gc controller cuz he lost young link dittos to toadster.

with items on

on termina

-_-

2Shadez

Smash Cadet
+1 juggleguy

tweets about how excited he is to pick up armada. tells me and josh to figure out who is picking up armada.

2Shadez

Smash Cadet
+1 Beach: "i have bad news" he says. 3 hours later, he still wont tell me the bad news

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 Juggleguy

Kicks off a Zelda speedrunner from a game room setup in the middle of his speedrun, in order to increase the number of ongoing Melee setups from 3 to 4.

Roller

Smash Legend
Wait, it's actually VERY important how far into the run he was. Also whether or not he was on a pace to break at least his own PR or not. If he was over an hour in and on record pace then that is MADDDDDDD grimey.

At the same time, a guy taking up a setup at a tournament to do a Zelda speedrun is pretty damn grimey in the first place. So. Idk whether they both deserve grime points, or juggleguy just cancelled the other guy's. Hard to say.

SO MANY VARIABLES.

SoulPech

Smash Master
+1 Juggleguy

Kicks off a Zelda speedrunner from a game room setup in the middle of his speedrun, in order to increase the number of ongoing Melee setups from 3 to 4.

IMO this isn't even cool and mildly funny.

Roller

Smash Legend
How does Juggleguy even have that level of authority in the gameroom? lmao

Last time I was there we were getting kicked out of the place mostly because Juggleguy would flip a **** hooting and hollering after every single generic bread and butter captain falcon combo.

I miss those days.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 THuGz

Rage quits from his match vs Rasto in winners bracket, claiming he's done for the day. Comes back 5 minutes later and asks to be un-DQ'd from losers bracket.

+1 KOH

After knocking Juggleguy's laptop onto the floor: "I didn't do it on purpose! You can't get mad at me!"

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 Beach

Buys a new Smash 4 GameCube controller with no intention to use it. Makes friends bid on it in the Michigan Melee Facebook group for maximum profit.

Napkin

Smash Cadet
+1 Juggleguy

Abuses TO power and changes himself from 6th to 7th seed, knowing he has a better chance against Kzhu than KJH

2Shadez

Smash Cadet
-1 Juggleguy: i approve of that decision because he won and thats hype.

+1 napkin: no whining

thedoctr11

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedoctr11
This is currently the best thing on the Internet. Move over cat videos!

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
+1 Beach

Buys a new Smash 4 GameCube controller with no intention to use it. Makes friends bid on it in the Michigan Melee Facebook group for maximum profit.
I haven't done any action worthy of grime on this PR!! I got an extra controller by accident and offered it up to the community and sold it for what I paid for it lol. GEEZ

+1 Juggleguy
Pays out 4th place to KJH when he get's 4th at UM Biweeklies that have 60-65 attendee's. JG chokes against Beach, resulting in Beach getting 4th at a UM biweekly with 60 attendee's and JG says "he doesn't pay out 4th at biweeklies" and Beach receives no cash.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I haven't done any action worthy of grime on this PR!! I got an extra controller by accident and offered it up to the community and sold it for what I paid for it lol. GEEZ

+1 Juggleguy
Pays out 4th place to KJH when he get's 4th at UM Biweeklies that have 60-65 attendee's. JG chokes against Beach, resulting in Beach getting 4th at a UM biweekly with 60 attendee's and JG says "he doesn't pay out 4th at biweeklies" and Beach receives no cash.
Definitely going to have to +1 Juggleguy again for not paying out 3rd in teams at the same biweekly despite usually paying out 3rd with 12-16 entries.

YonoSSB

Smash Cadet
+1 Kuma: Ended Zinoto's PM career by beating him at his second tournament.

Last edited:
Top Bottom