• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

I beat Mikey, SK, and Judge this season.

Like what has anyone below me done that's better that? I guess the logic behind me being PR'd each season generally comes from me beating people.

Tech beat keitaro, and gio beat lain. That's why they're above you. Sorry that losing to you isn't bad enough of a win to bring down those wins.

In retrospect lain/keitaro are better wins than any of those, but I just had more. P1 for #3 diddy.

mikey - inactive
sk - bad and not PRed
judge - inactive

:yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

also fzk a win against me isnt worth anything. cuz i'm bad. and would lose to ori. right? :kobe:

fZk

Smash Lord
I beat Mikey, SK, and Judge this season.

Like what has anyone below me done that's better that? I guess the logic behind me being PR'd each season generally comes from me beating people.

Tech beat keitaro, and gio beat lain. That's why they're above you. Sorry that losing to you isn't bad enough of a win to bring down those wins.

In retrospect lain/keitaro are better wins than any of those, but I just had more. P1 for #3 diddy.
You misunderstood my comment, I was referring to how you always joke that the reason you want to stay in the PR panel is so that you can keep making it. It was a joke.

JTsm

Smash Master
I don't think one set in pools should determine Tech a spot IMO, but at least have fzk above him lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Dying at this last page. For all the right reasons.

:denzel:

Also I don't care about my rank. I thought it seemed right given Gio's questionable losses like Ksev and a few others but if it can be proven so be it.

EDIT: for Marco, his overall wins are a little better. But my losses are a little better. Balanced out.

fZk

Smash Lord
I was confused because I didn't know pools counted that much in the results. All my bad loses were in pools but I always performed well in bracket, where as Tech notable win was also in pools.

I wasn't sure what was counted.

Dying at this last page. For all the right reasons.

:denzel:

Also I don't care about my rank. I thought it seemed right given Gio's questionable losses like Ksev and a few others but if it can be proven so be it.

EDIT: for Marco, his overall wins are a little better. But my losses are a little better. Balanced out.
didnt i lose to ksev at a tourney you guys didnt end up counting?

all my bad losses were at like 13 person or less tournies lmao

in pools

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Yo its the true grime. East MI wants all the spots so they don't extend the season 1 week for L_Cancel so he can be on there and ignore fZk's Results

ICU East MI.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well I'm referencing.

You lost to Ksev at an All Pools event fyi. The rest, I don't remember off hand.

I mean as far as results...right now idc. I'm drunk. I'll deal with this, tomorrow :)

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
PR committee hear me out: I think it would be interesting to implement a dynamic PR (seperate for now from the seasonal pr). It would start with a ranking you guys would determine and then players can challenge the next player up on the PR (or unranked players challenge the 8th place) to take that position. The challenge happens at a tourney. It encourages PR members to attend tourneys (unless they have a good excuse why they cant make it to take the challenge) and it allows people to prove their abilities.

To make it fair, if the challenger loses they cant challenge for another 1-2 tourneys, that way theyll only challenge when theyre confident in their ability. This way there is frequent hype matches and opportunity for players to prove theyve improved. Im not saying eliminate the pr you have, i just think it may be cool to try this out

ill be doing it for the samus pr of course

i stole this system from when I used to play an instrument. Ensembles use that system to determine who gets what chair

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Stop playin' games 'till I'm done exchanging names

If the challengee loses does the 1-2 tourney restriction also apply to him? Also can #3 usurp #2, then #4 challenge the new #3?

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yeah thats how it would work. The challenger cant challenge for a decided period of time. 1-2 tourneys sounds fair. The position holder has to always accept challenges, it forces them to stay on their game. They cant go into hiding and get rusty. Everyone on the PR will constantly be proving their worth and earning their spots

What's The Point

Smash Master
I've never liked that idea because there is no gain for the higher PR'd member if he wins except to avoid the consequences of losing. And there is no real consequence if the lower PR member loses.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
There doesnt need to be a gain. Maintaining your position/pride is your win. Then when other people look at that PR they know its accurate to that date. Not months ago.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Here is the official image of the season. Hope you guys enjoy it!

[COLLAPSE="PR Image Season 6"]

[/COLLAPSE]

What's The Point

Smash Master
I just see a lot of people never being PR'd because of it. For instance, do you really think Gio would care to try when somebody challenged him to a PR battle when he just outplaced them in the tournament?

I don't think isolated head to heads really matter for a PR.

Also ****, that's better than Wendy's and I wasn't involved with it.

LOE1

Smash Lord
yo, cortez is pretty ****ing epic
i mean look at my picture, im a sad emo guy that looks like has no friends
inb4 i get trolled

also tech, many people have been telling me that im becoming a mini version of you and rayquaza. please tell these crazy people otherwise

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Punk *** little *****.

Lmao **** you Ori has been trying to push me on this for like a month.
Mama you know you are Flurrie on the inside. Bobbery is definitely the next best choice for you though.

I assume he just picked the oldest thing.
fZk needed to be Cortez the Pirate King lmao one of the coolest bosses in the game. If I was going for old, Juan would have been Dr. Frankly.

Top Bottom