• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I wish l cancel went to one more tourney this past season, then MI would finally get to have the pr it deserves and should have

Though this next pr should still be way better than the past couple ones

:phone:

Yeah, which is why we agreed to extend it one more week.

Looking back it wasn't unanimous because you didn't agree in the thread, but everyone else did agree and you didn't post (probably didn't see it) but I thought you did.

So yeah 1 week extension

With PR placement on the line, and a tournament in his backyard will even the infamous L_Cancel show up? That's right folks, this is a 2 part special with spau2 of everyone's favorite Michigan program, Will L_Cancel be attending?!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm confused, is the season over or not?

Also we should start talking about what the PR theme should be.
Season is officially over as of today. The Panel is discussing the rankings right now. We also have the theme figured out.

JTsm

Smash Master
IMO list:

0. Ally
1. Zinoto
2. Lain
3. Kenny
4. Ragquaza
5. Tutu
6. SK
7. Gio

No HM's.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ladies and gentlemen we have decided on the list. Please give it up for your Season 6 ranked players!

1. Ally :metaknight: :snake:
2. Zinoto :diddy:
3. Lain :metaknight: :popo:
4. Azure_Kenny :metaknight:
5. Rayquaza07 :snake:
6. Tutu :sheilda:
7. Sparta Kick :snake: :metaknight:
8/9. Tech_Chase :dedede: :warioc:
8/9. Gio :metaknight:
10. fZk :diddy:

HM: LOE1 :warioc:

Congrats to all our returning ranked players! And big congrats to LOE1! Welcome to the rankings sister.

:denzel:

LOE1

Smash Lord
im not sure what to think of this
HM is pretty good, but im a little dissapointed i didnt make the pr
also thinking that if i beat fzk at spau thinks may have been a lil different.
sigh..well, congrats to everyone on the pr. i'll do my best this season and make it on this time :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yo you're improving though and the Panel wants to make sure you know that we recognize this. Keep growing and you can get ranked next season. And Season 7 should be good. We've got more Roller, school year :salt: and potential new players (new students...U of M people get those impressionable freshmen!) . So everyone step your game up!

fZk

Smash Lord
Not complaining but what was the reasoning for me being below two people (Tech/Gio) I outplaced at most tourneys this season and also have positive records against this season?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Not complaining but what was the reasoning for me being below two people (Tech/Gio) I outplaced at most tourneys this season and also have positive records against this season?
Your overall consistency and your W/L spread were big factors.

Also, image will be up tonight!

JTsm

Smash Master
Pretty much this. He didn't beat anybody notable, but compared to Tech's record this season he should be above him. No offense to Tech.

Top Bottom