• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U The Official MI Smash 4 Power Rankings Thread - NEW RANKINGS LIVE

JTsm

Smash Master
Top 3:

1.Zinoto
2. Ray
3. Everyone else.

:denzel:

Last edited:

stewyian

Smash Ace
I don't think this will actually matter much, but on the head to head spread sheet, it lists me as 1-2 against Miloni, but it's actually 1-1. The only time we played in singles was GF at TNE. I came from losers, took the first set, then lost the second one.
the spreadsheet head to head isnt up to date and very possibly has many errors, we will go through again and fix this along with the many other things we have not updated lol

Swanky_

Smash Cadet
Don't stay in the small shelter that is West MI and you may have a chance.

Also Diddy got nerfed so back to D3 for you lol
i'm just gonna go ahead and expose that subtext lol

Last edited:

JTsm

Smash Master
Sorry for double posting:

I'm actually serious. I got a list that has been refined and updated to Rebirth 3. Idk if Miloni and Tech are going to the Muskegon tourney, but that won't matter too much.

The data hasn't been updated in the head to head and I wouldn't mind updating it.

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sorry for double posting:

I'm actually serious. I got a list that has been refined and updated to Rebirth 3. Idk if Miloni and Tech are going to the Muskegon tourney, but that won't matter too much.

The data hasn't been updated in the head to head and I wouldn't mind updating it.
We'll consider it Kyle. Having an odd number really benefits us in the voting period and we really like having this small panel atm. We'll get back to you.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah that's understandable. I can provide my list and not vote it's all good.

Planet God Venus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyugaVII
shut the **** up ******
I would argue with some random kid from my state ONLINE, but you can keep that **** to yourself. I don't argue with people from my state ONLINE there's no point lmfao

Last edited:

Welp?

Smash Rookie
I would argue with some random kid from my state ONLINE, but you can keep that **** to yourself. I don't argue with people from my state ONLINE there's no point lmfao
I've been to as many smash 4 tournaments as you bruh, I'm sure just as many people don't know who you are lmaooooooooooo

Planet God Venus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyugaVII
I've been to as many smash 4 tournaments as you bruh, I'm sure just as many people don't know who you are lmaooooooooooo
Go search Ryuga Ike on Youtube, and once again there's no point in arguing with a random troll online.

Planet God Venus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyugaVII
Seems to me like the extremely bad kids who couldn't get ranked if they tried are the ones complaining about the PR Panels recent decisions.

Planet God Venus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyugaVII
I obviously know who you are and I don't care. You don't show up to **** and you get catered to. I really don't care for you specifically.
Well you show up apparently and don't beat anyone you must be another random go kick rocks scrub and matter a fact say express yourself in person instead of online I don't feel like trading keyboard keys with you lmfao

Planet God Venus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyugaVII
I obviously know who you are and I don't care. You don't show up to **** and you get catered to. I really don't care for you specifically.
And matter a fact if you knew what you were talking about you'd know I'm not getting catered to LOL, what can I expect from ignorant people though...

Top Bottom