• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official MD/VA Grime Thread

Bones0

Smash Legend
Zero and I were playing DP and TC in teams at a Xanadu monthly and after we took DP's last stock in the last game of the set, he unplugged and walked away leaving TC to 1v2 us by himself. No hands were shaken after the game. lol

JipC

Smash Journeyman
Heard about this from Nintendude, lmfaoooooooo what a read.
Only 9 grimers out of 10? If that SG/Fortune incident isn't 10/10 grime then I don't know what is.

tjgeorgen

Smash Cadet
NNID
tjgeorgen
3DS FC
1177-8358-6055
I've got one. This is from waaay back, but it always stuck with me.

ChuDat: asks everyone to pay a $1 venue fee for a tournament hosted for free at a dorm at University of Maryland, including students who helped arrange the venue and paid tens of thousands in tuition.

BombTicker

Smash Apprentice
I've got one. This is from waaay back, but it always stuck with me.

ChuDat: asks everyone to pay a $1 venue fee for a tournament hosted for free at a dorm at University of Maryland, including students who helped arrange the venue and paid tens of thousands in tuition.
Yo chudat must be the swagmaster of grime. I'm gonna come out to mdva one day and hand him a pokemon card of grimer, not saying a word, then walk away lol.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
None of the stuff bout me is true cept the shell shocked part.

Also Taj Sullivan stealing wii motes, $400, GC controllers, and at least one GC at tournaments probably makes the list

CTL17

Smash Lord
What the hell is a gym battle? Some kind of powerlifting competition?
It's something that Norcal came up with:
There are several subregions in your region, with the best player being the "gym leader" and everyone else being "trainers." For the next three months or so, you challenge people from other regions in "gym battles" to gain points for your region. The region with the highest number of points at the end wins.

Last edited:

HiroProtagonist

Smash Apprentice
GIMR- Holds #FreeGIMR sub drive, raising money primarily from VGBC Project M viewers to allow him to quit his day job, then. soon after being "freed," completely stops streaming PM to angle for Nintendo support

Bones0

Smash Legend
Pretty calm from this region for a bit...
You should add Milkman's refusal to switch off green team on Dream Land despite the issue of it being difficult to see double Fox running around when the camera's zoomed out.

Oh yeah, at the last monthly, Chu promised to team with both Hat and Redd, then got DQed for not showing up on time anyway.

Last edited:

CTL17

Smash Lord
You should add Milkman's refusal to switch off green team on Dream Land despite the issue of it being difficult to see double Fox running around when the camera's zoomed out.

Oh yeah, at the last monthly, Chu promised to team with both Hat and Redd, then got DQed for not showing up on time anyway.
Does Chu count that as fulfilling the promise?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I played Chu Dat in tournament once. First "big name" dr peepee ever took in tourney (local nc tournament) I got beat kinda badly game 1, a 3 stock. I CP'd Brinstar which was perfectly legal, but Chu flat out refused to play. He kept whining like a little girl, saying "****ing brinstar? No ****ing way" "I don't play there" "well, I'm not doing it". Until I said **** it and went BF and got 1-stocked. Then he later made this post, confusing me with someone else:

Oh, ur the ugly drunk guy who I ***** in tournament.
Sounds like something girls tell girls when they're mad lol. My bad if I don't use more hair product than Spencer Pratt. The ladies certainly don't seem to mind

:denzel:

Chu is a joke lol. Maybe the gay chronicles of Chu's life will get published one day. That was a good read.

~Fusion~

Smash Rookie
  • Gives you a ride to the tourney, but when you have to leave to catch the metro he balks saying that it's too much effort, then tries to give you an uber promo code even though you've been using uber for three years, decides he'll give you a ride but only after you've already called your uber and it's 3 minutes away, and then doesn't give you back your controller you let him borrow which he uses to get top 8 at EVO
Lol top tier grime this thread is gold

CTL17

Smash Lord
GRIMER ALERT!!!!!!! GRIMER ALERT!!!!!!!!

At Field House Fights 5, Nintendude ordered a pizza for him and redruM to split. After both of them ate 3 slices each, they decided to save the rest for later. When returning to the pizza, the last slices were eaten.

If anyone has any recon on this grimer, please report!

Last edited:

Bones0

Smash Legend
GRIMER ALERT!!!!!!! GRIMER ALERT!!!!!!!!

At Field House Fights 5, Nintendude ordered a pizza for him and redruM to split. After both of them ate 3 slices each, they decided to save the rest for later. When returning to the pizza, the last slices were eaten.

If anyone has any recon on this grimer, please report!
That's what they get for splitting at a tournament.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Random ass thread.
What do you mean I don't tell anybody when I enter tourneys. I go to conventions all the time publicly lol.

-----------------------
Taj Sullivan and Korn:
Went to WWE and sat upfront and held a sign up on Monday night RAW that said "Plank, where is my Pound 5 m-money?"
-----------------------
^ And this grime could've been 10/10 easily.

Last edited:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Last edited:

HiroProtagonist

Smash Apprentice
Milkman- When Frostbyte posted that Bradday was in the hospital after a car accident and asked if anyone knew if Bradday was alright, Cory responded "probably tried to kill himself when he heard wobbling was banned"

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Savedge, Shepp and I went to a VG con/tourny back in '06. Some of Empire Arcadia was there, including Jwong, Triforce, and Noel Brown of FGC 'infamy'? After the tourny (I got 2nd losing to Dire, Shepp/Savedge 3rd/4th), Noel, who apparently was trying to get into Melee, was talking mad **** to Savedge and I and challenged us to a $20 teams MM with his teammate, whose name I forgot. We won 3-0 I believe, with the last match being a 6-stock or something. They unplugged, no hands shaken, walked off, and to my knowledge Noel Brown never played Melee again...

Last edited:

Memegician

Smash Rookie
Addition to the Grime PR pls:

Squeak: Comes to UMCP fest, competes in Smash 4 using the VGBC tag. When asked by people knowing he’s not sponsored, insists it stands for “Very Giant Big C*cks”. Also, at the same fest, hits on my girlfriend in front of me throughout the entire event, eventually insisting that she add him on Snapchat and send him some “hot selfies”.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Addition to the Grime PR pls:

Squeak: Comes to UMCP fest, competes in Smash 4 using the VGBC tag. When asked by people knowing he’s not sponsored, insists it stands for “Very Giant Big C*cks”. Also, at the same fest, hits on my girlfriend in front of me throughout the entire event, eventually insisting that she add him on Snapchat and send him some “hot selfies”.
Wow, I can't believe your gf wouldn't send him selfies even after learning he has a very giant big ****... She should be added to the Grime PR immediately.

Top Bottom