• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Marth Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Hopefully will be PRed on next upstate PR update. I don't think I will be though. If so, I'll prolly work harder from now on to get some nice vids for you guys.

clowsui

Smash Legend
peace

why do you swing your sword?

if you can answer this question successfully you have potential to be a decent marth

until then you are garbage. you haven't accomplished remotely anything, you don't display a concept of spacing/awareness in those videos, you make poor decisions consistently and you are entirely obvious

if you really want to improve then AIM me sometime, i'm not bothered to post a critique unless i'm specifically requested

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol Jens i was saying id update the vids, if i double posted id have been infracted, STOP TROLLING N00BCAKE!

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
THat's what I mean, infraction = important now? lolol But nice thread (to keep it on topic). I luuuuuuuv marth vids.

OMG MR AWWRRR.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
If i get unbanned, im not ever gonna get an infractrion again. Im gonna be a good boy from then on.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Nothing major, just minor trolling, and even then its only trolling people i know irl.

Albert.

Smash Master
EDEN *****!!!

link^^^
Let's discuss this video cause it's the first time Eden and Me have ever beaten a notable team in tourney.

I also think it's worthy of the video thread. It's funny how the only video I'd consider worthy of the thread, I'm not playing Marth LOL

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
learn to capitalise on your opportunities to footstool gimp snake off stage (beginning of battlefield match and at 1 point where you tried dairing him off stage in the smashville one).

Also you didn't pick up on his landing roll behind you habit, could have taken advantage of that more often than you did.

nice going though,
I think that's the first time I've watched a set between you two that you've won :D

KillLock

Smash Lord
learn to capitalise on your opportunities to footstool gimp snake off stage (beginning of battlefield match and at 1 point where you tried dairing him off stage in the smashville one).

Also you didn't pick up on his landing roll behind you habit, could have taken advantage of that more often than you did.

nice going though,
I think that's the first time I've watched a set between you two that you've won :D
Yeah I noticed, to be fair, a few hours sleep didn't do me well. jawwwns. 2 1 litres of coke got my rutters kicking a bit though. We'll be doing more livestreams at our events as well if any of you are bored and want to watch some alberta smash sometime.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I've always felt that the character section (the 2nd post) should list all online matches of every player, not just the very few from the highest level players. Other character boards like the pikachu and sonic boards implement this, and I think its quite successful.

We get a lot of questions from people asking "how do you play this matchup". Having a big list of every marth playing that MU on video would help a lot, especially since some people learn most of the game from just watching matches.

Leave the "high level only" vids to the first post with only the best players.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That's a good idea, but there shoould probably still be a "recommended" section within that, for the matches that ARE higher level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom