• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Luigi Finder Thread

G-Sword

Smash Journeyman
I'm a very experienced and skilled fox player looking for a very experienced and skilled Luigi to spar against to get match up experience. Please just message me on here if u would like to play. Live in the eastern time zone

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Updated again. Removed Win/Loss counter for everyone due to [un]popular demand. I also got a Wii U NNID myself now at Skullicide. I have a few secondaries but would be most confident on Mewtwo, ROB, or WFT if anyone wanted good matchup experience on them.

LuckyTails

Smash Cadet
NNID
LuckyTails
Alright so
Mains: Luigi, Toon Link, Pit, Dr.Mario
Secondaries: Lucas, Ike, Villager, Alph
There you go
oh and NNID: LuckyTails
on the wii u I cant wait to fight aspiring luigi players and see what they are made of

Last edited:

Shuckle_SSB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkFire5136
3DS FC
4124-5307-8608
Hey everyone. I'm Shuckle. I am a :4samus: player residing in SoCal! She is my main, but I also secondary :4sheik: and pocket :4luigi:. So if anyone would like to play me, send me a message! I always enjoy getting some good practice online. :b:

My NNID and FC are to the left, underneath my profile picture. :p Though I don't I don't play smash 3DS online too often for obvious reasons.

Hope to play anyone soon!

Last edited:

DJSKRELP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NotApplicable
3DS FC
3024-8713-4194
DJSKRELP DJSKRELP [3ds fc 3024-8713-4194] [Main] :4drmario: [Secondary] :4luigi: :4sheik:

My tag is UmbrionKnight. I main Luigi on 3ds, but I main Dr. Mario on Wii U(I don't own one, but I play in tournaments)

Last edited:
Top Bottom