• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I think if we do revive this we should get a smaller group of people to decide on the list, because before we had almost everyone in the KY scene deciding it lol.

Also SolarSkurge could always be mentioned on it as being that player who lives too far from anywhere to get tourney results lol. =D

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Whoever's on the panel, don't put me on there. I can assure you I'll be too biased. Also, I'm fine with this being either MK banned or MK legal, as our rankings do change a lot. I'm assuming we still want to hold the "two tourneys since the past judging period" rule? If so, that rules out some of our good players (S2, Spec... not Jinx though!)

Edit: Ralph, it's because I'm a high level white mage. I just cast a Life spell.

Speaking of white mages, I'm thinking our theme this time should be Final Fantasy. As we've done Mega Man (when it was IN/KY), and Zelda, right?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
PR is probably

:wolf: main
:guy I've beaten:
:guy I'm even with:
:hi kassy!:

NVM

I forgot their's a sheik main here.

I'm sorry, Judo, you would **** me.

/later.

I just wanted to troll Kryz in a different thread, please don't kill me. I main sheik in melee, so you're cool!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm like incredibly confused.

you go from IN/KY to OH/KY and it's like "OHKY?, wtf INKY?"

Where the hell is everyone from, anyway?

Where can I better troll people.

Is there an Indiana thread? Could someone point me in the right direction here, is there even a wolf main in the area?

Am I even real?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I can guarantee I already know what our top two is, the rest is whatever.

Judo is still #1 and #2 I'd say would be Joey. From there well everyone is all over the place. SP and I used to be really even or whatever, but this weekend he beat me, and Ralph has also beat me, so those two should be put above me, if I'm still even on this list.

We should probably wait until rage to make this list, just because it's a regional with a lot of oos players. Plus we've only had like A couple 25 person locals to judge this thing off of. :/

:phone:

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I mean in the long run they help, yeah. But big locals give you head to head results, and they give you a situation where your theoretical top X have all played similar or the same people (player X and player Y both played Players A and B, which gives you more means to rank wether player X or player Y is better).

The biggest reason that the INKY PR stopped making sense is that people from IN and people from KY weren't playing the same people anymore, so it was near impossible to actually rank them against each other. Out of State wins/loses pad your score but it's the in-state results that matter the most.

Roller

Smash Legend
I like how Kass made that post right after mine, pointing out her poor OoS performance. Since she has me blocked.

Being blocked is like, the best thing ever.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Yes. I got wrecked by a pocket d3 at a tournament with my main banned. :/

I have no problem with d3s vs mk. ^_^ hence why I 2-0'd Tako at the s2d before last. If I was peach, Tako would have destroyed me. <3

But yes, WTP beat my :peach: fair and square. <3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I think we are all forgetting the real point here.

Shieks F-tilt...

D3's D-throw...

Both the most broken moves in the game...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I can't think of many easier. lol
As far as tech skill related...yeah you're right lmao.

Only like...:gw: and a few others are easier.

In terms of competitive play...good luck lmao. We have like the worst MU spread across top and high tier among any character in high tier..even most mid tiers have better overall spreads. We just destroy low tiers and make them feel invalid and thats why we're still high tier lol. It ain't easy being a penguin. You have to make take like 4 moves and stretch their uses out as far as possible. Its gay.

:denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Roller barely lost to her 2-1 in Loser's Bracket and lost because he SDed.

Not really taking sides but people need to least get their facts straight if they're gonna bring up set from 9 months ago.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Roller barely lost to her 2-1 in Loser's Bracket and lost because he SDed.

Not really taking sides but people need to least get their facts straight if they're gonna bring up set from 9 months ago.

Not really taking sides, but how is that any better than bringing up a set where both parties weren't even playing their mains. >_> This argument is stupid lol.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah, none of that matters, the point is that he's just salty and it's obvious.

Damn, T_C, coming to his aid pretty quickly, huh.

I didn't hurt Rollers feelings did I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom