• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Jigglypuff Video Archive

Noobicidal

Smash Master
The Jigglypuff Video Archive

Videos in Blue - Combo/Highlight video
Videos in Bold - Tournament match

Bowyer

Framerate

Glick

Illinialex
Kief

LoneJedi

Mink

MPH

NinjaLink

Noraa

Paxzcrimson

PokemonMasterIRL

San3711

SniperNightOwl/JuriHan

T-block

tEhrXXz0r

Tham

VaNz

ZXV

Veril

Frame Savant

Noraa

Smash Lord
I still am veril but im trying to expand my horizons ...and iv always dabbled with jiggs lol

illinialex24

Smash Hero
This is what it should look like:

Jigglypuff: The Movies

OK, the old one is dead. There are a ton of little threads popping up or laying around. This will be the new home for all puff-related bad-a**ery... that got taped. Please post all videos here. I'm in the process of transferring the other vids from all the other threads to this one.

I'm organizing these by PLAYER this time. Lots of the videos from the old archive are scrubby... there's no reason to keep them. The majority of them are from when the people here were still learning to play Puff. I will add them only if people request that I do so. I have made some exceptions for big names (anther, lain, etc). I have taken a few from the small threads, those few that I've felt were good. I've also added myself... because I can.

If I have posted a video you think is bad, post the URL and reason you want me to remove it. If you want me to add a video, post the URL and a brief description: name of players and the opponents character, type of match, friendly/tourney/MM, and date of match.

As of this moment, I've only started putting up Bowyers stuff. I'm posting now so that you kids know its here.

YES I KNOW THINGS AREN'T UP YET! NO NEED TO TELL ME! POST... and I'll add you in. Don't be mad if you aren't up immediately. There are a lot of videos. These are mostly random ones I remembered.

Index

I. Singles Matches
II. Doubles Matches
III. FFAs
IV. Combo vids
IV. Instructional Videos, Glitches, etc

Singles-Really Good Matches will be green, matches in tourney will be bold.

Bowyer

vs. Ankoku (Sheik) 1
vs. Ankoku (Sheik) 2
vs. Ankoku (Sheik) 3
vs. Ankoku (Sheik) 4
vs. Ankoku (Falco) 1

vs. Anther (Pikachu) 1

vs. Lain (DDD) 1
vs. Lain (Toon Link) 1

vs. NoJ (GW) 1
vs. NoJ (GW) 2
vs. NoJ (GW) 3

vs. SCOTU (MK) 1, vs. SCOTU (MK) 2

Glick

vs. Ryko (Snake) 1
vs. Ryko (Snake) 2
vs. Ryko (Snake) 3
vs. Ryko (Snake) 4
vs. Ryko (Snake) 5
vs. Ryko (Snake) 6
vs. Ryko (Snake) 7

Illinialex

vs. CatintheHat (Sonic) 1

LoneJedi

vs. Sago (Samus) 1, vs. Sago (Samus) 2

MPH

vs. Hive (Samus) 1
vs. Hive (Samus) 2

Spoonbob

vs. ??? (Olimar) 1

Veril

vs. Chaco (GW) 1

Veril

Frame Savant
No do it. Trust me. Pair them in sets or else it looks really bad. Put them by the matches per set paired together 1,2,3,4 and skip a line for a match at a different time.
I'm too f***ing tired to argue. Fine. I'll change the format. I think its terrible and may change it again tomorrow.

I still am veril but im trying to expand my horizons ...and iv always dabbled with jiggs lol
Its a pattern... Lucas mains... Jiggs.. hmmm

Anyway, Jiggs is fun and if nothing else is one of the better characters to use against MK and Diddy. Lucas and Jiggs actually complement eachother pretty well. The only real problems are GW and Marth. Mostly GW. Jiggs does fine against MK and DK. Lucas does fine against Olimar, Luigi, and Falco...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I just got some vids recorded of me beating up Panda's PT :) <3 Panda. We did two best of 5 MM's (not for money, but for coffee, lol). He won game 1, I won the following 6 :) I'll post em here as soon as we get them to the internet.

Metatitan

Smash Master
ill try and get to a tourny this spring break. i guess u can post the brinstar match of me n bigfoot even though we were ****ing around most of the time

Veril

Frame Savant
joy to the sticky!

Its cool Meta :p

if you could add the character your opponent used that would be great :) Thanks for posting here though.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Lol, i'm not exactly proud of this match, but it was fun regardless of my fail :laugh:.

Mwuzh3r3 (p2) vs Metatitan (p1)

It's not old, and not new, but I think its important to document the rests by Meta.
The first one I regret with a passion (stoopid organic pillar :mad:), and the second one was cool, but he was over the acid after all.... it would have saved him.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Lol, i'm not exactly proud of this match, but it was fun regardless of my fail :laugh:.

Mwuzh3r3 (p2) vs Metatitan (p1)

It's not old, and not new, but I think its important to document the rests by Meta.
The first one I regret with a passion (stoopid organic pillar :mad:), and the second one was cool, but he was over the acid after all.... it would have saved him.
i do any rest, even if its suicidal

Top Bottom