• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
I disagree, there are a lot of Brawl players now. It's just that a lot of them are new. JJRockets also hosted a tournament a few weeks ago and will host another one soon. Sago and I as well as his entire "posse" (his brother, SbF, etc) went.

Results of this for those who missed it:
Doubles:
1: Picasso's Donut Maze (Kevin + DLA) Prize: Ticket to best players in the Universe Tournament
2: The Loneliest Jirafe That Used to be Friends with Caillou (SbF + Eagleye)
3: Team Nightmare (Mintygreen + Sammy Son)
4: LOYO (JJROCKETS + DD)
5: Northern Largesse (Sago + Holy Twap)

Singles:
1: JJROCKETS :metaknight: :diddy: :popo: Prize: Ninendo DS, ticket to best player in the Universe Tournament
2: Sago :samus2: :metaknight: Prize: Jamaican Banana, ticket to best player in the Universe Tournament
3: DLA :falco: :ganondorf: :sheik: Prize: Silly String
4: SbF :falco: Prize: Darth Vader Backpack
5: Sammy Son :pikachu2: Prize: League of Legends Lanyard
5: MintyGreen :marth: Prize: Juggling Balls
7: Holy Twap :metaknight: Prize: Children's Book
7: Kevin :gw: Prize: Wii Hat
9: Eagleye :ness2: Prize: A CD
9: DD :peach: Prize: Stuffed Animal
Singles Bracket: http://i.imgur.com/sZ7QRHE.png?1

If there is a (Brawl) tournament over Thanksgiving Break/ winter break I'll gather the goons to come.

Sago

Smash Lord
ATTENTION CHICAGO BRAWL NERDS>
There has been a renaissance. If you are new to the community this is the thread you prolly want to be in.
I will try to answer any questions and what not. I'm also gonna start trying to host monthlies
The powerrankings will likely never be updated just remember that you have a champion. And his name is Sago.
R.I.P Chitowns finest

jOmOmbO

Smash Rookie
NNID
jOmOmbO
Hey I am here! I prefer Smash Boards, I mean cmon this is where everyone should meet up for tournies and casual gaming hangouts. I would love to Smash with new people and just play for fun and practice for the tournies.

Top Bottom