• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
What is the easiest way to find out about tournaments in IL? I am so hype for finally finding this thread and I can't wait to get into this game competitively! I have been stuck with Wi-Fi when playing this game seriously so far.

Scythe

Smash Master
check the tourney listing forum, there is a tourney next sat called Kirkgo. There should be a brawl event there assuming DLA is up for running. It probably should be advertised.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yup there should be Brawl there. I'll make sure to properly advertise it this time too, so there should be some good players.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I am wondering if you guys have any tourney planned for April 27.

I am hosting alongside with others from Game Pazzo a Brawl tourney, alongside all the other popular games out atm.

The venue is giving us from 10AM - 2AM. Brawl is set to run at 6PM, since it is Singles atm. The Main TO Domingo told me, that he can add Melee if players want to play and that he is adding Brawl because some of the other players showing up wanted to enter, this also includes some of the out of state players.

If you guys can reply to me or give me more info on stuff that you need to run just ask, I will respond what I know or relay the question to Domingo to find out an answer ASAP.

Here is the link to the Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/425332354219291/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_admin_added

And the SRK Event: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discuss...ounter-attack-chitowns-monthly-500-in-bonuses

I can make one here on Smashboards but I want to know how many are willing to go and what you guys need to show up.

They have at least 10 Tube TVs for Brawl and will give discounts to any that bring a full set up for Brawl.

And if Melee is requested, we can add it as well, I was given the OK for that. Hope to hear from you guys soon. I'll be checking the thread throughout the week.

Scythe

Smash Master
hmm well kirk and I were planning another tourney from our series at that date but we are no longer running brawl at them due to lack of interest and lack of reliable Brawl TO.

For real though the Chicago scene right now has most of it's interest in project M

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Like I said, I am just passing along the info.

If you guys want to play Project Melee instead we can do that as well. I have no problem going with the majority. But if you guys have your own event planned, I understand.

jOmOmbO

Smash Rookie
NNID
jOmOmbO
Would love a Brawl Tourny in Illinois. Melee maybe as well, but no Wave Dashing, hate abusive exploits to win. =P

jOmOmbO

Smash Rookie
NNID
jOmOmbO
Don't see why not. I have no say in whoevers tournies for what rules people want to play with. I do want to become involved in them again at least.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm usually in the same boat as you, but I just got my schedule changed at work so I should have Fridays/Saturdays off soon.

Aka expect more of these and more advance notice!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm usually in the same boat as you, but I just got my schedule changed at work so I should have Fridays/Saturdays off soon.

Aka expect more of these and more advance notice!
I look forward to it.

But Pink Butterfree, come on.

Needs something more foxxy.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I thought I heard someone asked Sakurai if Mewtwo would be back in and he said maybe! So don't rule Mewtwo out

Lucario is pretty irrelevant now that 5th and 6th gens exist, hate to say it :/

Top Bottom