• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Fujin 2

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I'm gonna just straight up temp ban people who talk for Fuujin again like that, they have been warned far too much.

Not 100% on me going to OH yet, but I'm going on March 2nd most likely.
Now you leave my goons out of this or we gonna have problems Ryu.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
What if I pretend to be posting on his behalf.

Example: Fuujin wanted me to say "Don't eat all of the chocolate cake before I get a piece".

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Nice to see everyone still going strong! I'll start lurking around more.. if you guys remember me :I

Scythe

Smash Master
better than melee but maybe not up to par with the rest of the cast but then again I haven't really looked up any stuff for him. Maybe someone out there is doing crazy stuff, Pit has the benefit of being Armada's main lol

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Damn, I was hoping he'd be Brawl+ broken. :(

Does he have that lame DJC he had in other hacked Brawls? Actually I should probably just lurk PM forums a bit.

Scythe

Smash Master
yo i'm all up in that car if that's the case. haven't seen you guys in ages

edit: oh and any other interest? where the wil brawl scene at

Scythe

Smash Master
i believe so but I don't think i'll be able to anymore since I would need to leave MI on sat and I don't think any driver would want to do that.

Top Bottom