• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Yeah we already have a concrete plan just waiting on to see if Sago is going or not then we know who for sure is going

Kirk

Smash Champion
We're having a pm tourney for those who aren't going to OH...don't think the people who were already going will be changing plans, but I can't speak for everyone

...dat ninja kain
:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah we already have a concrete plan just waiting on to see if Sago is going or not then we know who for sure is going
Okay cool.

dude just do your work now :p you're guaranteed a spot in any car
Well, I get work after every class. I can't predict the work I'll be receiving, say Friday after my 12:30 class.

I already plan on adequately studying Calc for my midterm on Monday, having my paper due next week finished or near finished, and making good headway on preparing for my Japanese midterm next Wednesday.

I just wanna know when we're leaving/when we're getting back, really. @_@

Oh, and how much it's gonna cost me. =P

That's a broad statement.

I for one don't give rides to yoshi players.
Heyheyheyhey

You'll be the first one I time out.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Were leaving Friday and prolly coming back right after the tourny which means early as **** Sunday or we'll leave Sunday morning and get back during the day to Chicago.

Either way leaving Fri, coming back Sunday

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Were leaving Friday and prolly coming back right after the tourny which means early as **** Sunday or we'll leave Sunday morning and get back during the day to Chicago.

Either way leaving Fri, coming back Sunday
Ah, that helps.

If we leave Sunday morning, does that mean we're getting a hotel room or something? Would I need to bring money for housing?

Scythe

Smash Master
man how many times has IL gone over to OH and there's never any housing : /

_Kain_

Smash Champion
OH never has housing for anyone cause that state sucks ayuss

Red Ryu you should be coming with us its no point to drive alone lol. It's looking like Red Ryu, me, Delta, DLA, and 5th spot is either gonna be Sago or Fuujin

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So I'm gonna book a hotel, I'll drive people as well.

I just want money for the hotel if I do it, but if I drive all the way there, don't worry about gas money.

Well that is if I help build a bathroom for someone for the next three days, lol.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
OH never has housing for anyone cause that state sucks ayuss

Red Ryu you should be coming with us its no point to drive alone lol. It's looking like Red Ryu, me, Delta, DLA, and 5th spot is either gonna be Sago or Fuujin
Asked by Fuujin to post this for him, since he's banned:

"Uhhhh, I claimed a spot like over a week ago. I wanted to go as soon as I heard about it. Sago hasnt even said she wanted to go has she? Yall better not give my spot up like that.

"

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
fuujin, sago doesn't really have internet, but he did say he wants to go this a long time ago. he's prolly our second best player right now so he gets a spot if he wants it. and if you're acting confrontational about the spot now, why would we want to ride with you anyways? chill out. and getting banned from smashboards doesn't help your case either lol.

edit: and arty may be interested in the 5th spot too if Sago can't go.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lol, determining carpools based solely on tournament results was kind of a dumb idea, but I still think it should be taken heavily into consideration if we only have one car going to a big regional.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Fuujin:I wasnt being confrontational and Im confused about how I went from being confirmed to being a ",maybe"

Are you taking two cars?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
There's only one car going now since everyone in the 2nd car and some in the first basically dipped

Top Bottom