• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

clowsui

Smash Legend
Other than the people who have expressed interest, is anyone else interested in going to OH on Oct 20th for the tournament?

Scythe, Arty, Kirk, Oro, Zwarm?

Hunger or WI crew?
Hunger isn't coming

YoshQ is busing

the car right now is you, DLA, RR, Oro, Delta. I imagine Oro, as alawys, is gonna give up his spot for someone more dedicated to the game e.g. DC

hunger!

Smash Champion
you folk wont be seeing me for a long time. ill be getting shoulder surgery so no way in hell will i be driving 3+ hours for each tourney.

PEACE

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I was one of the first people to express interest in OH, and I'm still in.

So yeah.

What happened to your shoulder that you need surgery, Hunger? Sad to hear that. :(

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
you folk wont be seeing me for a long time. ill be getting shoulder surgery so no way in hell will i be driving 3+ hours for each tourney.

PEACE
Wat.

So sad to hear. My pops got surgery recently on his knee and he couldn't do anything with his leg for a while.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
It looks like we have at least 7 people who want to go. If we get 8 or 9 then let's take two cars.

SAGOOOOO
Me
Zwarm
Red Ryu
Kain
Delta
Fuujin
DC
Oro (?)
Arty (?)
Rev6 (?)
Wafles (?)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Damn yall be hating on Sago hard

He was also one of the first people to say he wanted to go

Wafles

Smash Lord
Since there isnt much happening around WI/IL, If there's a 2nd car I might be interested in the OH tourney.

Depends on a lot of things though. Where/when would I have to go to get into a car for this?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Since there isnt much happening around WI/IL, If there's a 2nd car I might be interested in the OH tourney.

Depends on a lot of things though. Where/when would I have to go to get into a car for this?
your best bet would probably be to be picked up by RR. Are you on the way to Chicago from Milwaukee? If not then you'd probably have to meet RR at Milwaukee.

clowsui

Smash Legend
you guys want a hotel, there's no housing available :(

Car1
SAGOOOOO
DLA
Zwarm
Kain
Delta

Car2
Red Ryu
Fuujin
DC
Wafles
YoshQ? He said he's bussin tho so who knows

bam

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Both are great. If you can only get one album, Aerosmith probably has a higher concentration of good songs if you get a "best of" album.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I have a dilemma that needs advice.

Aerosmith or Gorillaz, which to get? I can only get one via gift card.
Just save your time/money for the album of the decade coming early next year.

The Goddess of Pop is releasing an album that will snatch all of your faves wigs.

ARTPOP

Look at this ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN3hgf2sDPo

When will your faves EVER Ryu?

She has slayedT me already with this flawless wig.

Serving us princess high realness.

Working with Zedd and Redone.

http://soundcloud.com/ladygagashaus/high-princess-stache-edit-2

What type of revolutionary pop masterpiece?!

I cannot even....

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
This deserves another post... APEX plane tickets are $150-190 right now. Who wants to go? I know a lot of you do. I'm thinking of buying my tickets tomorrow, because prices will double in a month or two. I'm willing to buy a ticket for you so we can fly together, as long as you pay me back next time you see me.

Apex is exactly 3 months away so we should start planning now.

edit: with a promo code I found Southwest tickets from Midway that cost $53. But we have to book by Thursday. Who's down?

edit 2: actually **** it's like $53 both ways. Still though $106 is sick.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
This deserves another post... APEX plane tickets are $150-190 right now. Who wants to go? I know a lot of you do. I'm thinking of buying my tickets tomorrow, because prices will double in a month or two. I'm willing to buy a ticket for you so we can fly together, as long as you pay me back next time you see me.

edit: with a promo code I found Southwest tickets from Midway that cost $53. But we have to book by Thursday. Who's down?

That's actually a really good deal, do you already have housing figured out?
And how much does this years APEX cost?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

**** it.

I'm going to APEX, If you get those I'll pay you back at Ohio, if my paychecks hold up.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Okay I've had like 8 of you ask me to buy tickets so far so I probably won't be able to buy tickets for all of you lmao. It's all good though, I'm going to post a link when I get home so that those of you who can buy the tickets for yourself can just do that. I can buy a few tickets but definitely not 8 lol.

This is awesome though, I'm really excited that so many of you are interested. Including Ook, JJrockets, Diego, and Oro, all of whom practically never go to nationals. Good **** guys.

:phone:

Scythe

Smash Master
maybe those numbers drop down when they see your second edit, but i'm good lol

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Nah most people contacted me after they saw the second edit. $100 plane tickets are really really cheap.

Tech - just go to the SW Airlines site and search for NJ flights using the BigDeal40 promo code. You should see super cheap tickets. I heard this from GDX in the Apex thread. Apparently you need to book by Thursday (tomorrow) though so get on it.

:phone:

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
When are you guys planning on arriving/leaving? I'm most likely going to arrive a day or two early to go see NYC and do touristy things because I've never been out there. Anyone else interested in doing that?

Top Bottom