• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Good plan guys, but I'll request off work for it today anyway. :)

I would go to GH2, but its blocked in the computer at work, so I can't request it off, I already tried.

:phone:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Good plan guys, but I'll request off work for it today anyway. :)

I would go to GH2, but its blocked in the computer at work, so I can't request it off, I already tried.

lol Whatttttttt

Site Blockers?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Normally in those situations I would ask my boss why

although priorities are priorities and work obviously would come first lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I don't work with the scheduling manager often, so I actually haven't seen him since I tried requesting it off. I feel like we might be having higher ups in the store that day or something

Scythe

Smash Master
remember poker is $10 buy-in texas hold-em. try not to bring 20s!!

Also we need to get another pm setup

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
marshall and i are interested in making a return but this whole lack of tournies you guys are havin down there grinds our gears. =D
I heard it through the grapevine that they may be hosting another college of dupage tournament in two weeks, before Big House.

Besides, WI has only missed like 1 or 2 of our locals in the past 6 months... I'd hardly consider you guys inactive compared to the rest of us lmao. We just haven't been having a lot of tournaments.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
People still play just no one holds things as much, or it's short notice so alot of people don't try to come

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I mean I really don't play much anymore, but I guess I don't really have time to practice anymore with work and stuff.

I still want to go to tournaments though, other people just need to host them more.

ook

Smash Lord
Tonight at work, a guy was writing down his gamertag so I could add him. He started writing down:

C...

h...

i...

T...

o...

w...

n...

W...

o...

And I was like "NUH-UH!!!!"

Then he wrote another W and I was disappointed

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Should just have the other DB sometimes early Oct and Red Ryu's maybe a bit early in Nov a bit before Thanksgiving?

Want WI dudes too come ya dig

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
We'd definitely go to anything you host in Racine. Just make sure you're careful with the dates so there are no conflicts.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
that's my biggest worry right now, gonna go down on Thursday to finalize stuff but yeah I'm checking midwest to make sure I don't schedule on a bad day.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So possibly bad news guys I was gonna drive to TBH2.

I think the clutch plate might be going out in my car, the clutch has been slipping a lot lately and I don't know if I'd be able to take my car to Michigan if it becomes a serious issue. I know Tom offered to drive when Arty still wanted to go, so hopefully he'd still be willing to offer his car if anything happens to mine. I'd still drive, its no problem, just yeah.

I'm gonna go get it checked out on Saturday, I already needed to go to a body shop anyway to get the bumper/fender damage looked at from when my neighbor backed into my car.

For those who don't understand anything of what I just said, my car is stick shift, and the third pedal is going bad, basically.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'm actually probably gonna flake lol. Probably should have said something sooner......

dip

Kirk

Smash Champion
Had a random off-topic idea...

Would anyone be interested in an impromptu Six Flags outing sometime in the near future? Or is fright fest not all that super awesome...I've never been.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Are there no tournies planned in the near-future?

I got a new job where I don't have to work weekends, would like to go to a smash tourney sometime soon.

Arty

Smash Lord
I'm not TOing anything in the near future, but just a reminder to anyone that wants to step up, the CoD venue is free to use, and there are absolutely no date restrictions. I know a lot of people have been talking about wanting to TO/help TO a tourney (DLA/Akashi/etc..) Go for it guys!

Top Bottom