• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Wat dsf is in Chicago? He was my hero back when i first picked up snake. Lol also I'd do a PM tournament the 4th <:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Gova is a-ok with housing us as long as we are gone by noon on Monday morning or earlier.

We can arrive anytime on Friday by the sounds of it, It's us and Alabama people.

Also Gova is a lot closer to the venue than Sync's place, Gova is about 20ish minutes away instead of more, and pretty close to the George Bush Airport, the Hobby airport is about an hour away from his house.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm definitely down for some smash tomorrow. Elliot you should come chill at my place for a while if Meneil's busy--I get off of work at like 5 if you're interested. Take a metra train up here and I'll drive you to/from the train station. Everyone else is welcome as well.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Heyy Web! Glad to see you're back and well:)
Hardly ever check SWF anymore. But soon I'll have to... ;)

HOPEFULLY!

EPIC!!!

Sup everyone, hope u all are doing well. Glad to see u folks are still holding it down. Hopefully I'll give u folks a reason to come visit me again. Where ever I decide to run stuff. ^_^

If u know mehz, hit me up on facebook.

Hunger u suck, never accepting my friend request lolz. NO JOHNZ!!! haha

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
We'll try to attend whatever Brawl events you run Webster.

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
262-347-7014 my number if you need help getting there.

And when you get to the airport you need to get your own cab to his house since he can't pick up people arriving all at different times.

Scythe

Smash Master
apparently kain's bus crashed? I think he's okay but there's wasn't too much info in the whobo thread.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
MJG and Delux picked him up and are helping him get down.

True bros.

He might need help for getting back, based on what was said in the Whobo thread dunno what the status on that is.

:phone:

LADYBOY_TWO

Smash Rookie
YO YO YO, a few friends and I take smash pretty seriously and are looking to break out into the competitive scene, are there any northern suburbs / chicago meetups/tournaments coming up? our main focus is brawl but i also play umvc3 and ssf4.

:saturn:

Deadjayman

Smash Cadet
Good. You two are almost the perfect match (she'd need to be a loli for her to be perfect for you, lolol).

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Shoutouts to the WHOBO livestream for not mentioning Kain, like, once.

Top Bottom